Bull wants me to get nipple piercings, advice?

When a man sees my nipple rings it drives them crazy with lust. I have large breast with large nipples and had them for quite a while, over 15 years. For me a greater impact are the nipple rings. I can put chains and weights on them and men love to suck on them and it's such a fantastic feeling. I highly recommend them and do the healing process right and you will never regret the pleasure they bring.
♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏

I have had mine done for awhile and my nipple stay hard all day and my sensitivity has tripled and my BBC loves them and so does my hubby and I cum twice as hard when they are played with
Aw thats so good to hear, I will be getting them done soon. So excited to feel all of this new sensitivity that you all talk about! I love having my nipples played with now, i cant imagine what it will be like after they are pierced!

Aw thats so good to hear, I will be getting them done soon. So excited to feel all of this new sensitivity that you all talk about! I love having my nipples played with now, i cant imagine what it will be like after they are pierced!
Enjoy 🙏🙏🙏

my Wife's Master told Her to get Her nipple pierced five years ago. She did so. i never heard something bad about it. When i saw Her first like that i thought She looks gorgeous and submissive. After that HE told Her to pierced a lot of other areas.
Is she going to get the other areas too?

Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x
I say dont what you want to do. Life is too short to take orders from someone. Live free. The biggest question is this something you really want? Would you have done this if he didnt tell you to? If not, then dont get it done. Youll have regrets when hes out the picture.

Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x
You do what YOU want, not what another who doesn't own you to tell you what you need. If you like it then try it. If you're hesitant then say no thank you.

Thank you for your reply! You've made me feel like he is right and I should get them, I didn't realise that they would enhance my nipple sensitivity which sounds amazing and you're totally right, if my bull wants me to get them then I should and I am a bit excited at the thought of changing my body for him and submitting to him even more
That sounds hot!

I think it’s natural for us (snow bunnies) to be submissive to our bulls and it’s also common for us to want to please them in whatever way they like. Saying that I’ll also say this, when it comes to body modifications such as tattoos or piercings, I believe I had to be our (snow bunnies) choice. I have my nipples pierced, my bull suggested it but I decided I wanted them for myself. I love them. They heightened pleasure and almost every guy has enjoyed playing with them.

Our Bull made both my wife and me get nipple piercings. He actually insisted we do it "so we could serve him properly" he stated. The wife already had her belly pierced so nippke piercing wasnt much to her but was a bit for me to get use to. Especially when they'd hook a small chain to my chastity cage that ran up in the shape of a Y and hooked to each nipple ring.

Back