Bull wants me to get nipple piercings, advice?

evolved

Female
Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x

It's a sharp, quick pain. Not unbearable at all. Some soreness in the aftermath obviously. If you're getting barbells then not much danger of having an accidental rip of some sort (never happened to my rings but people report this happening sometimes so u never know!). In the long term you'll still want to take good care of them so they don't get a wee infection or soreness but i never had any irreparable issues with them. Also after healing I changed to barbells eventually myself.

Yes the sensations are pleasantly enhanced with a subtle increased everyday sensitivity, which when directly stimulated is considerably amped up over the normal level of sensation you get from unpierced stimulation. So there is definitely an increase in erogenous zone awareness and pleasure! Obviously a lot of people think they look hot so you shouldn't have much trouble imagining how you'll look with them and what you'll think of that. Besides all that, if you're naturally submissive and your man wants you to get them then I think you'll find it psychologically stimulating to do it. Nipple piercings are at once fierce but also considered sort of masochistic, so it sounds like you would appreciate this duality of empowerment and submission. I think you'll love them!

Hiya girls, so things between me and my bull are going great and as someone who is naturally submissive I like to do what he says. However he recently asked how I felt about having my nipples pierced because he really likes the look of bars through a woman's nipples.

Obviously I want to please him and I have to admit that permanently changing my body for him does excite me but I'm a bit hesitant and wondered if any women who had gone through this had any advice?

Did it hurt? Did you like the look of your nipples afterwards? Do you have any regrets? Do you have any general advice for me?

Thank you x
Not unusual. A bull with requests. We had it too.

The last black guy I dated before I remarried asked me to get my nipples pierced, we didnt date very long so it never happen't. However I have a confession to make.
I've mentioned a guy named Jermale from work on here a few times for those who follow me and he told me one day that pierced nipples are the sexiest thing in the world. We flirt a lot and it's all innocent we've never acted on anything, however after he said that I found myself obsessing about gettint mine done and finally just told my husband I wanted to get them pierced and have for a long time. Big lie!!! I got them pierced and wanted to see if Jermale would notice and he did. He noticed just a few days after i took my cooling pads off and since then hes been making a lot more advances at me and even asked if he could see them or if I had any other piercings. I'm not gonna lie it turns me on because I know hes very hung but hes also my husbands friend which complicates things.

Thank you x
Don’t ******* your body just to please someone who is just transient in your life. Once done, it cannot be undone.

It's a sharp, quick pain. Not unbearable at all. Some soreness in the aftermath obviously. If you're getting barbells then not much danger of having an accidental rip of some sort (never happened to my rings but people report this happening sometimes so u never know!). In the long term you'll still want to take good care of them so they don't get a wee infection or soreness but i never had any irreparable issues with them. Also after healing I changed to barbells eventually myself.

Yes the sensations are pleasantly enhanced with a subtle increased everyday sensitivity, which when directly stimulated is considerably amped up over the normal level of sensation you get from unpierced stimulation. So there is definitely an increase in erogenous zone awareness and pleasure! Obviously a lot of people think they look hot so you shouldn't have much trouble imagining how you'll look with them and what you'll think of that. Besides all that, if you're naturally submissive and your man wants you to get them then I think you'll find it psychologically stimulating to do it. Nipple piercings are at once fierce but also considered sort of masochistic, so it sounds like you would appreciate this duality of empowerment and submission. I think you'll love them!

Thank you for your reply! You've made me feel like he is right and I should get them, I didn't realise that they would enhance my nipple sensitivity which sounds amazing and you're totally right, if my bull wants me to get them then I should and I am a bit excited at the thought of changing my body for him and submitting to him even more

When a man sees my nipple rings it drives them crazy with lust. I have large breast with large nipples and had them for quite a while, over 15 years. For me a greater impact are the nipple rings. I can put chains and weights on them and men love to suck on them and it's such a fantastic feeling. I highly recommend them and do the healing process right and you will never regret the pleasure they bring.

Just make sure you get the right size piercing for the size of your nipples! A lot of places in my area will only do 14ga to start which for my (DD) boobs was way too small - piercing isnt so bad, its the guaging up to the next size that fucking hurts so make sure you get it right the first time!

Thank you x
It’s your body if you’re not wanting to do that then let him know you don’t want to!

Ok first I’m a male and yes white. Over 15 years ago was in Australia and stopped into a piercing parlor and got my left nipple pierced. Not painful at all. A few weeks later I was in Miami at an associates home, I was with is sister in-law, and they all wanted to get into the hot tub. Yes fear, I was an executive and felt I could not let them see the piercing. So I took the ring out.
so over 15 years later and my left nipple is still hard and aroused. I keep thinking about getting the right one done as the left feels sooooo good

Great answer. You covered all the bases 🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️

Thank you for your reply! You've made me feel like he is right and I should get them, I didn't realise that they would enhance my nipple sensitivity which sounds amazing and you're totally right, if my bull wants me to get them then I should and I am a bit excited at the thought of changing my body for him and submitting to him even more
Ohh. Yes

Back