Bull staying night today, how should I serve him ?

Well then LISTEN YOUR FUCKING THE GUYS WIFE AS PROBABLY others
He dkenst neec to.give you anything a few drinks breakfast if every one agrees but you arr owed nothing and NO WAY IN HELL.SHOULD HE SERVE YOU ANTHI G FUCKING THING. PERIOD
Wow relax man why your so angry, it's just a part of our lifestyle to be a sub to him, to serve him etc me,my wife and our bull like to do this and we agreed on our boundaries and limit, we also have a safe word if he goes too much, I don't understand why your so stressed bc of that lol it's just our dynamic

Why do it halfway? Why not give him control of your bank account. Buy him a car or you could give him yours and take the bus to work. Have him move into your master bedroom permanently. You could be his Cabin Boy. He could stay in your home all day having sex with your wife while you work. Then when you get home you could be his servant and take care of his every desire. I'm sorry, I'm all for people enjoying their lives anyway they wish, but this goes way beyond anything that qualifies as sane.

Wow relax man why your so angry, it's just a part of our lifestyle to be a sub to him, to serve him etc me,my wife and our bull like to do this and we agreed on our boundaries and limit, we also have a safe word if he goes too much, I don't understand why your so stressed bc of that lol it's just our dynamic
Im not angry i have a hotwife we play he comes overvwe talk have a few drinks etc.I leave them to play . But i dont believe in a guy taking over and that the husband shoukd be submissive to the guy my Hotwife is fucking.
Telli h hubby your wife and i are going out ..That 's ok but the hisband serving him.and taking orders from.him.is out of the question conversation yes .Taking orders from him..NO

Im not angry i have a hotwife we play he comes overvwe talk have a few drinks etc.I leave them to play . But i dont believe in a guy taking over and that the husband shoukd be submissive to the guy my Hotwife is fucking.
Telli h hubby your wife and i are going out ..That 's ok but the hisband serving him.and taking orders from.him.is out of the question conversation yes .Taking orders from him..NO
Yes I understand I had cuckold relationship with my previous girlfriends where the bull wouldnt dom me, its just something between the bull and the cuck to agree on

Yes I understand I had cuckold relationship with my previous girlfriends where the bull wouldnt dom me, its just something between the bull and the cuck to agree on
Two.peole can agree on certain things with the hotwifes etc and whzt Ll.three want..But i do t think.a bull.shoukd demad anything from hubby as far as the hotwife during playtime they shoild drmand things betwen.each othet that what makes it exciting for the 3 of them but with complete discussions betwen.the three of them

Two.peole can agree on certain things with the hotwifes etc and whzt Ll.three want..But i do t think.a bull.shoukd demad anything from hubby as far as the hotwife during playtime they shoild drmand things betwen.each othet that what makes it exciting for the 3 of them but with complete discussions betwen.the three of them
This is what we all been saying.....that it is all discussed.....

You should make sure your wife / GF is prepared. Make sure she has something sexy to wear. Maybe paint her nails or something. If her bull has a preference for a certain adult beverage, have that on hand. Prepare a nice meal for later, or order food from his favorite place. Let him know you’ll be there if they need anything. Oh, and make sure you have a clean set of sheets for the bed, because most likely they will ruin the sheets, lol. I learned that the hard way. Lots of wet spots

If that was me, I would be booking a hotel room and staying there until I receive a text from my wife that he has finished using her.
Happy to leave them to their privacy and to fuck with no distractions.

If that was me, I would be booking a hotel room and staying there until I receive a text from my wife that he has finished using her.
Happy to leave them to their privacy and to fuck with no distractions.
Good point. But I was immensely turned on knowing my husband could hear us fucking but was in another room. Knowing he could hear me getting fucked by my bull in the bed he sleeps in was a huge turn on. Then we gave him permission to come in and watch

Good point. But I was immensely turned on knowing my husband could hear us fucking but was in another room. Knowing he could hear me getting fucked by my bull in the bed he sleeps in was a huge turn on. Then we gave him permission to come in and watch
You paint a lovely picture,lucky husband that you treated him to watch you in action.
In our case,my wife wants to be alone with her lover,and I respect that wish.
I do love to see her freshly fucked body ASAP after he has done with her.
She does look absolutely beautiful at such a time.

You paint a lovely picture,lucky husband that you treated him to watch you in action.
In our case,my wife wants to be alone with her lover,and I respect that wish.
I do love to see her freshly fucked body ASAP after he has done with her.
She does look absolutely beautiful at such a time.
That’s so beautiful that you feel that way. You have no idea how much it means to us sometimes to hear from out husbands how beautiful we look. My husband always tells me how sexy and wonderful I look while I’m getting fucked, on the occasions he gets to watch. It melts my heart that he loves it as much as me

Back