Bull staying night today, how should I serve him ?

Just give him his space, clean the house, and ask him how you be of service.
Bullshit your not his servant you csn.play be there in general but you gave him.your wifr he neefs to.except thst you can.even.be friends but your not his slave/servant Period

Just give him his space, clean the house, and ask him how you be of service.
Bullshit your not his servant you can.leave them.alone to.play but never bow down to him. YOUR GIVING THEM TOME TO.PLEASURE EACH OTBER TGAT MORE TBSN ENOUGH MY WIFE IS A HOTWIFE BUT I WILL.NOT BE HIS SERVANT AT nytime amd my wife woukd never expect me to

Our bull will be staying at our home this night sleeping with my wife while I'll be on my spare room, any idea on what should I do to serve him in a non-sexual way when he will be coming ? Something like a gift or a massage I don't have a lot of ideas please 😋
Don’t go over the top.
Make sure he doesn’t have to wait for drinks and ask if he has any requests for food.
When we met our new bull a few weeks ago for our first encounter he spelled out his expectations and limits. My role was to cater to his and her needs. I dropped them off at the nightclub from our hotel room and had Chinese food waiting for them when I picked them up at the front door of the club.
I paid all expenses and handed him cash to cover admission and drinks at the club.

When I asked him how i did in my role as caterer I was told that I was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed my role and inclusion in some activities.

Don’t go over the top.
Make sure he doesn’t have to wait for drinks and ask if he has any requests for food.
When we met our new bull a few weeks ago for our first encounter he spelled out his expectations and limits. My role was to cater to his and her needs. I dropped them off at the nightclub from our hotel room and had Chinese food waiting for them when I picked them up at the front door of the club.
I paid all expenses and handed him cash to cover admission and drinks at the club.

When I asked him how i did in my role as caterer I was told that I was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed my role and inclusion in some activities.
Bullshit you shod never be a servant to.your wifes Fuck toy

Don’t go over the top.

nicely done.....

preach this more....bulls like me......love this
Absolutely NOT you dont know about his life totally he could come into.your houde when your not therr this us totslly WRONG if something goes wrong he looses the key you have things stolen you have no recourse. DONT DO.IT PERIOD

Absolutely NOT you dont know about his life totally he could come into.your houde when your not therr this us totslly WRONG if something goes wrong he looses the key you have things stolen you have no recourse. DONT DO.IT PERIOD
man.....this is not done in a casual manner........a lot goes into this.....and everyone .....every couple has a different approach and equation with their bulls......so please calm down

Our bull will be staying at our home this night sleeping with my wife while I'll be on my spare room, any idea on what should I do to serve him in a non-sexual way when he will be coming ? Something like a gift or a massage I don't have a lot of ideas please 😋
You give him.nothing hes fucking your wife he gets nothing else WAKE UP

man.....this is not done in a casual manner........a lot goes into this.....and everyone .....every couple has a different approach and equation with their bulls......so please calm down
It isnt about calm down wake up and thing what negative things could happen hed thete fucking your wife when hes done in theorning he LEAVES PERIOD

While your wife is taking care of his morning erection Make him a good breakfast before he goes on his way

dude i am a bull.....and my relationship with couples is between them and me......so again calm down.....we heard you the first time
Well then LISTEN YOUR FUCKING THE GUYS WIFE AS PROBABLY others
He dkenst neec to.give you anything a few drinks breakfast if every one agrees but you arr owed nothing and NO WAY IN HELL.SHOULD HE SERVE YOU ANTHI G FUCKING THING. PERIOD

Back