Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

My wife let the bulls choose. Despite saying she used condoms in general, she finally admitted she does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. I think she had a physical and ******* urge to get pregnant by a more alpha bull. The only time she ever really let me fuck her was when we were getting pregnant. And if anything she cucked me more around those times. It’s a miracle my ******* are actually mine. I struggled to get hard, to stay hard, and to finish inside her in my late 20s.

The wife who I am currently with, we had a funny moment the exact first time we got together. When we first discussed being in a bull/wife relationship, condoms were never discussed after telling each other about our history. The first night we were together, I brought condoms. I didn’t want to use them, but respected her not to assume that we would be bareback. Foreplay started and I slipped it on and slid inside of her. It was great at first and then about 10 minutes into it, she asked, “ are you ready now” I said ready for what? She then said, “take that thing off” i then said, “are you sure, I don’t mind” she reached down and started taking it off of me. My mind started racing and I said to myself we’re about to do this. She threw it on the floor and guided me back inside of her and that was the last time I wore something with her

Yes its hot and it should be excepted with a properly vetted black bull isn't going to wear a condom and will not pull out of your wife's pussy when he comes.
The wife knows this too really. Mine told me she isnt doing this to have sex with the type of man she wants to wear a condom, shes doing this to have sex with the type of men that she feels deserve to take her bareback and that she wants their cum inside her pussy.

We were swingers for a long time and she never wanted to use condoms but often did because it was the other couple’s preference. The hottest cuckold experience we had we had previously agreed that he wouldn’t wear one. When the time came she asked me all innocently if he could go without which I readily agreed to.

Yes its hot and it should be excepted with a properly vetted black bull isn't going to wear a condom and will not pull out of your wife's pussy when he comes.
The wife knows this too really. Mine told me she isnt doing this to have sex with the type of man she wants to wear a condom, shes doing this to have sex with the type of men that she feels deserve to take her bareback and that she wants their cum inside her pussy.
My kind of girl my wife is the same way

Back