Female Gloryhole

Ottcands

Couple
Hi

I searched the threads but didn’t see this being discussed elsewhere so here’s our story.

A coupled weeks back we were in Toronto and decided to go to a sex club and it turned out it was a night when single guys were allowed in.

Up until this point we’d been to a few sex parties where we hadn’t done too much, mainly down to the fact that even though we were horny, she was always turned off by some aspect of another couple or guy. Maybe something physical, maybe something in their personality, maybe they were too confident or not confident enough, whatever it was there was always a reason we weren’t fucking other people. In all our time together she’d only been fucked by three other guys.

Anyway, that all changed at the club because they had a ‘Female Gloryhole’ where the women would lay down on a bed in a small locked room, with her legs hanging out through a hole in the wall.

As is got later in the evening my beautiful wife said she wanted to try it, and have me fuck her through the hole. I said “if you go in there you know it won’t just be me who will fuck you”, she said “I know”.

So we walked over to the hole in the wall and she climbed in, straight away I saw and sensed the single guys in the club start to pay attention - it’s pretty obvious that when a woman decides to put herself in that position she knows what’s going to happen.

She locked the door to the room from the inside and then positioned herself with her legs through the hole, there were two ankle shackles around head height and when I locked her into those she was completely exposed and completely defenceless. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was at the perfect height to get fucked. Since that night I’ve imagined what she went through by closing my eyes and lifting my legs up high and spread open, I can’t think of a more exposed and vulnerable, and slutty position to be in - try it and you’ll see.

Anyway, I started by going down on her, licking her pussy, gently pulling on her lips with my teeth, she was so wet with excitement. I stood up and, knowing a group of maybe six men were behind me I spread her pussy wide so everyone could see. I was so hard as I eased my dick into her and started to fuck. The guys got closer to see and I arched my back so they got a good view, a couple came to watch and I loved the woman looking at my cock sliding in to my girl.

I know though, that if I really wanted to see my wife fucked by multiple men, this was the time, so I pulled my cock out, turned to the guy next to me and said “Do you want to fuck her?” . . .

Would love to know the name of this place (can send it privately if this is not allowed openly). Wife and I have fantasized about her doing something like this when she is fertile!! I can't imagine actually doing it, but maybe being there would be the "straw that broke the back" that prevents us from doing this......but how would one KNOW that the participants are clean and disease free? Anyone could be on the other side and who knows where they were an hour ago, or a week ago.........CW

The place is called Club M4 and it’s maybe 15-20 minutes out of Toronto.
It’s the best sex Club we’ve been to.

I’ll continue with what happened another day but I will say this, we 100% used condoms, and I was standing right there making sure they were put on and stayed on!

To explain it fully, I could have been either inside the room with her or on the outside controlling the guys.

To make sure no one came inside the room, she locked the door from the inside.

Back