Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

Your body your choice you say, really? When a man and a woman marry choices change and their bodies belong to each other if they as a couple chose to follow that understanding.
But you said it right there..."if they choose to follow that understanding." Not everyone sees their spouse's body as property of the other. And yes, it would only be fair that each be allowed to have sex with whom they want. Some people on here are more into cuckolding where the male doesn't have much say and some are more into swinging where this is just one of their kinks, but there's a whole spectrum in between. While we are not into the cuckold thing, the Mrs always has the decision about whether her partner goes bareback. Ultimately, whether you like it or not, the two people who are doing the fucking are the ones in control of that. Sex comes with all kinds of risk and repercussions. This is just one of them.

Very hot: Bull removes condom and cums deep in her pussy:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/creampie-in-her-tight-pussy.87467/
Great video -- reminds me very much of the first time my wife, got her first ever BBC! The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! Edwin is much much more endowed than the guy in the above video, however the end result was the same! Edwin went in "bareback" and when he blew his first load of hot cum in her I thought he'd never stop cumming! When he pulled out Pam blew out a load of hot love juices all over the bed sheets! They started screwing at about midnight that night and were still at it at sunrise! We've posted extensively about this and their several follow up episodes after that on this site if you're interested in more specific details!

But you said it right there..."if they choose to follow that understanding." Not everyone sees their spouse's body as property of the other. And yes, it would only be fair that each be allowed to have sex with whom they want. Some people on here are more into cuckolding where the male doesn't have much say and some are more into swinging where this is just one of their kinks, but there's a whole spectrum in between. While we are not into the cuckold thing, the Mrs always has the decision about whether her partner goes bareback. Ultimately, whether you like it or not, the two people who are doing the fucking are the ones in control of that. Sex comes with all kinds of risk and repercussions. This is just one of them.
I am not trying to be difficult here, what is the main reason for divorce at least in America ? Lack of communication and infidelity included within that lack. You are opening a large can of worms by your statements. First: Not everyone sees their spouse's body as property of the other. No one is truly property of another, true. Okay in the world I live in Marriage makes someone My Wife or My Husband a union. And yes, it would only be fair that each be allowed to have sex with whom they want. Only for the sake of the marriage that they agree to this way of life because if not that is where the words infidelity or cheating come in. The world of sexual acts, fetishes, kinks and lifestyles truly has a wide spectrum in between all choices. The form and meaning of the word cuckolding is what a wife and her sexual partner are doing to her husband simply by having sex together, making him a cuckold, todays cuckold fetish is what you are referring to when you say, that you and your wife are not into the whole cuckold thing. Unless the wife isn't having sex with other men, we are cuckolds. I look at things though a factual point of view, If a man and his wife have started cuckolding with a set of rules that they both have agreed to and always wearing a condom between her and a lover is one of them, the fact is a bull must also respect those rules or the pussy can be closed for business.

I look at things though a factual point of view, If a man and his wife have started cuckolding with a set of rules that they both have agreed to and always wearing a condom between her and a lover is one of them, the fact is a bull must also respect those rules or the pussy can be closed for business.
It's absolutely a good idea for a couple to discuss their comfort levels and limits. What I'm saying is that is ln spite of all that, it's really up to the wife, girlfriend, or whatever woman half of the couple to decide to adhere to those rules. I'm not saying it's wrong or right, I'm just saying that the male half of the couple has no control over what the woman does with the guys she fucks when it actually goes down. That's all up to the woman and her sexual partners. You ca set all the rules you want and maybe you can assert some disapproval if you are present and watching, but ultimately the decision is not yours...you gave that up when you gave her the ok to fuck other people. I personally find it sexy for a woman to have that kind of power and freedom, but I know that isn't shared by all.

Sir, I am not disagreeing with you so much, I love the thought of a wife or girlfriend having freedom to branch out and get satisfied. When a man gives his wife a chance to fuck an other man, there will be risk of her getting into it and wanting more from it then they agreed to. I am talking from chatting with and coming to know other couples on here and other sites.. Many fantasize about letting an other man into their sex life, many men realize later that they want her to stop because he isn't happy. If she refuses to stop, then the ultimate decision is if he stays with her or leaves. One thing I disagree with as well is a bull trying to be in control over the husbands wishes. The good solid bulls on here will tell you that the wishes of both the man and wife are suppose to be respected.

In any case, the three people involved in cuckold sex (if there are multiple actors in the "seance", then all parties) need the common will to leave the condom, because it is a matter of trust!! Open sexuality itself is a key issue of trust, so leaving a condom and ejaculating it into the vagina must be based on an astonishing amount of trust!!
I know perfectly well how good it feels for both a wife and a bull to have sex with someone in front of a husband without a condom!!
Unscrupulous sex that creates an ecstatic state is downright intoxicating, at the end of which the bull can water the wife’s uterus with its semen!!
In essence, the bull marks his "female", and thus unconsciously declares her right to possession!!
I have experienced this many times in Hungary, because I am a bull of a couple , and when we have the time and opportunity, we worship the pleasures of cuckold and threesome sex in perfect agreement!!
There is a strong desire for bare, condom-free sex, but if it's too emotionally shocking for her husband, she should be given time to process it emotionally!!
That's what fairness demands! This is a moral minimum towards the husband!! Common pleasure should not be humiliation!!

I've had a few times where the original plan had been to use a condom and things didn't go quite to plan.

The first time I was a freshman in college and my roommate and I had some guys over we went to school with. I was still somewhat private so I was not stripping down in front of everyone even though my date for the night was being less than subtle he wanted in my pants. My roommate and her date left to go get some booze which left me and my date alone. We started making out on the couch in the living room and he was rubbing away at the crotch of my jeans. I had ran out of condoms so I asked if he had one since I was not on anything at the time. He did not have anything with him so I said we could not have sex but could still mess around. Soon my shirt and bra were up as his mouth sucked on my tits and my pants and panties were down as his fingers work my pussy. I got too worked up so I stood up and ******* him to my bedroom kicking off my clothes and we proceeded to fuck on my bed with him cumming inside of me.

Another time my husband was out of town and a rough day at work and I decided to go to a bar and have a few drinks before going home. I met this guy there and as a general room of thumb I use condoms with people I do not know well. We decided to go back to my house and go to the bedroom and start messing around and it clicks I do not have any condoms. I ask him if he does and he did not. We decided to mess around and then he was going to sit between my legs and jack off on to me. I was very worked up and there is this hot man stroking his cock over my pussy and he asked me to tell him to cum on me. In my horniness I said I want you to cum in me. In one swift movement his dick was out of his hands and inside me and it did not come out until he was empty and I was full.

In any case, the three people involved in cuckold sex (if there are multiple actors in the "seance", then all parties) need the common will to leave the condom, because it is a matter of trust!! Open sexuality itself is a key issue of trust, so leaving a condom and ejaculating it into the vagina must be based on an astonishing amount of trust!!
I know perfectly well how good it feels for both a wife and a bull to have sex with someone in front of a husband without a condom!!
Unscrupulous sex that creates an ecstatic state is downright intoxicating, at the end of which the bull can water the wife’s uterus with its semen!!
In essence, the bull marks his "female", and thus unconsciously declares her right to possession!!
I have experienced this many times in Hungary, because I am a bull of a couple , and when we have the time and opportunity, we worship the pleasures of cuckold and threesome sex in perfect agreement!!
There is a strong desire for bare, condom-free sex, but if it's too emotionally shocking for her husband, she should be given time to process it emotionally!!
That's what fairness demands! This is a moral minimum towards the husband!! Common pleasure should not be humiliation!!
We don't go for the humiliation part either. I fully trust her and her judgment so I always leave it up to her to decide together with her partner whether he gets to go bareback and if he cums inside her. Generally, guys do want to fuck her bare and do want to flood her with their seed. Most likely for the reasons you mention. But I am not humiliated by that. I find it exciting that they get to enjoy her in the most intimate of ways with no barriers.

I've had a few times where the original plan had been to use a condom and things didn't go quite to plan.

The first time I was a freshman in college and my roommate and I had some guys over we went to school with. I was still somewhat private so I was not stripping down in front of everyone even though my date for the night was being less than subtle he wanted in my pants. My roommate and her date left to go get some booze which left me and my date alone. We started making out on the couch in the living room and he was rubbing away at the crotch of my jeans. I had ran out of condoms so I asked if he had one since I was not on anything at the time. He did not have anything with him so I said we could not have sex but could still mess around. Soon my shirt and bra were up as his mouth sucked on my tits and my pants and panties were down as his fingers work my pussy. I got too worked up so I stood up and ******* him to my bedroom kicking off my clothes and we proceeded to fuck on my bed with him cumming inside of me.

Another time my husband was out of town and a rough day at work and I decided to go to a bar and have a few drinks before going home. I met this guy there and as a general room of thumb I use condoms with people I do not know well. We decided to go back to my house and go to the bedroom and start messing around and it clicks I do not have any condoms. I ask him if he does and he did not. We decided to mess around and then he was going to sit between my legs and jack off on to me. I was very worked up and there is this hot man stroking his cock over my pussy and he asked me to tell him to cum on me. In my horniness I said I want you to cum in me. In one swift movement his dick was out of his hands and inside me and it did not come out until he was empty and I was full.
you are right, it just sometimes happens

You are right, sometimes it does just happen. Quite a few time the original intent was to use condoms and it did not end up being the case. For example, this one time I went to meet this divorcee in her hotel room, I did not have any condoms so I stopped by the convenience store and picked up a box. As we're having the foreplay, eating her pussy then sucking on her nipples, she gets so worked up, my raw cock was near her entrance as I'm kissing her, she used her feet and pulled me in to her and we started fucking.
Another time, had this girl come over and while I was giving her huge ass a massage, I ended up sliding in. I pulled out after a few strokes and continued her massage but the deal was done. She needed the raw dick inside her and even though she wasn't on birth control begged me to cum inside her.

One of the hottest times was a all black gangbang at a hotel where 18 men showed up to fuck my wife. They walked in with a huge box of condoms. That got me rock hard seeing a box of at least 100 condoms in anticipation of seeing them all going to be used that night relieving themself inside my wife
That is exciting!

Wife has been telling me all week if she finds a good bbc Saturday night in okc at the club when she fucks him at the motel she is gonna tell him to pull the condom off and have him cum all over the out side of her pussy for me to lick clean.... I can't wait
Fuckin hot!

We have had four instances.

I arranged for a well hung black man for my wife's birthday. The first time they used a condom. After they rested awhile they started making out. He rolled over on top of her and started rubbing the head of his bare cock on her clit Being teased like that always drives her crazy. After a couple minutes of that and a hard climax, she begged him to put it in. In went his bare cock and i stayed there until he came in her.

The next time, the wife of a couple we know well recommended a very well endowed young black man. He started with a condom and removed it part way through the first time. He made her beg for his cum until she finally told him she wanted in her pussy. He deposited the biggest load I had seen leaking from her. He put two more loads in her that session, all bare.

The third time she was a party with black men for the wives. She went to a bedroom with a man we knew well. When she came back to the living room, she told me to feel her pussy. I reached under her skirt and found a sticky mess. She told me she squirted so much the condom slipped off. She said they had to fish it out of her pussy. Since it was off, she said they decided they might well finish without it. Every time she sees him now it is always bare.

We were at another one of these parties, the host asked her to go back to his bedroom alone. They had always used condoms before. Three hours later, he came back to the living room. His big uncircumcised cock was wet with her juices and his cum. He told me to go back to the bedroom, I had a mess to clean up. I found her laying on his bed drenched in cum. She said she had wrapped her tits around his cock and was sucking the head when he suddenly came. She said there was so much cum she couldn't swallow it all. She said he came in her pussy twice. She old me to lick it off her tits and then her pussy. I had never done that before. She told to strip and she laughed, She said that would make my cock hard. They had bet that if it did, she would come to his house alone anytime he asked her. That was 16 years ago and I am still eating his creampies.

So once they go bare with someone, they always do.
So hot!

Our story is tame compared to the highly erotic experiences some of you are sharing here! Wife was in her hotel room on her once a month business trip where she always had sex with her lover. In the beginning it was with a condom, but as their relationship developed and he began spending the entire night with her, the sex happened more than once each night. One night she was horny and half awake, and felt his hard cock rubbing her anus and labia as he spooned her. There was no thought of a condom, - she made it easy for him to slip into her. Her comment to me the next night when she was home with me (and was lightly stroking me into readiness) was that it was the hottest she's ever been as he was cumming inside her. Needless to say they had sex again and again that night. From then on there was no thought of condoms.
Very similar with us! Condom actually broke and after that he was bare inside her every time! It was so erotic!

We have had four instances.

I arranged for a well hung black man for my wife's birthday. The first time they used a condom. After they rested awhile they started making out. He rolled over on top of her and started rubbing the head of his bare cock on her clit Being teased like that always drives her crazy. After a couple minutes of that and a hard climax, she begged him to put it in. In went his bare cock and i stayed there until he came in her.

The next time, the wife of a couple we know well recommended a very well endowed young black man. He started with a condom and removed it part way through the first time. He made her beg for his cum until she finally told him she wanted in her pussy. He deposited the biggest load I had seen leaking from her. He put two more loads in her that session, all bare.

The third time she was a party with black men for the wives. She went to a bedroom with a man we knew well. When she came back to the living room, she told me to feel her pussy. I reached under her skirt and found a sticky mess. She told me she squirted so much the condom slipped off. She said they had to fish it out of her pussy. Since it was off, she said they decided they might well finish without it. Every time she sees him now it is always bare.

We were at another one of these parties, the host asked her to go back to his bedroom alone. They had always used condoms before. Three hours later, he came back to the living room. His big uncircumcised cock was wet with her juices and his cum. He told me to go back to the bedroom, I had a mess to clean up. I found her laying on his bed drenched in cum. She said she had wrapped her tits around his cock and was sucking the head when he suddenly came. She said there was so much cum she couldn't swallow it all. She said he came in her pussy twice. She old me to lick it off her tits and then her pussy. I had never done that before. She told to strip and she laughed, She said that would make my cock hard. They had bet that if it did, she would come to his house alone anytime he asked her. That was 16 years ago and I am still eating his creampies.

So once they go bare with someone, they always do.
Such a hot story! Love when men can come over and over in my wife!

One of the hottest times was a all black gangbang at a hotel where 18 men showed up to fuck my wife. They walked in with a huge box of condoms. That got me rock hard seeing a box of at least 100 condoms in anticipation of seeing them all going to be used that night relieving themself inside my wife
Fuck that is hot! I bet she could hardly sit down after that!

Back