Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

In my experiences, the condom is only removed once. Once they go bare, they always do it bare.

We have had four instances.

I arranged for a well hung black man for my wife's birthday. The first time they used a condom. After they rested awhile they started making out. He rolled over on top of her and started rubbing the head of his bare cock on her clit Being teased like that always drives her crazy. After a couple minutes of that and a hard climax, she begged him to put it in. In went his bare cock and i stayed there until he came in her.

The next time, the wife of a couple we know well recommended a very well endowed young black man. He started with a condom and removed it part way through the first time. He made her beg for his cum until she finally told him she wanted in her pussy. He deposited the biggest load I had seen leaking from her. He put two more loads in her that session, all bare.

The third time she was a party with black men for the wives. She went to a bedroom with a man we knew well. When she came back to the living room, she told me to feel her pussy. I reached under her skirt and found a sticky mess. She told me she squirted so much the condom slipped off. She said they had to fish it out of her pussy. Since it was off, she said they decided they might well finish without it. Every time she sees him now it is always bare.

We were at another one of these parties, the host asked her to go back to his bedroom alone. They had always used condoms before. Three hours later, he came back to the living room. His big uncircumcised cock was wet with her juices and his cum. He told me to go back to the bedroom, I had a mess to clean up. I found her laying on his bed drenched in cum. She said she had wrapped her tits around his cock and was sucking the head when he suddenly came. She said there was so much cum she couldn't swallow it all. She said he came in her pussy twice. She old me to lick it off her tits and then her pussy. I had never done that before. She told to strip and she laughed, She said that would make my cock hard. They had bet that if it did, she would come to his house alone anytime he asked her. That was 16 years ago and I am still eating his creampies.

So once they go bare with someone, they always do.

Last edited:

I arranged for a well hung black man for my wife's birthday. The first time they used a condom. After they rested awhile they started making out. He rolled over on top of her and started rubbing the head of his bare cock on her clit Being teased like that always drives her crazy. After a couple minutes of that and a hard climax, she begged him to put it in. In went his bare cock and i stayed there until he came in her.

The next time, the wife of a couple we know well recommended a very well endowed young black man. He started with a condom and removed it part way through the first time. He made her beg for his cum until she finally told him she wanted in her pussy. He deposited the biggest load I had seen leaking from her. He put two more loads in her that session, all bare.

The third time she was a party with black men for the wives. She went to a bedroom with a man we knew well. When she came back to the living room, she told me to feel her pussy. I reached under her skirt and found a sticky mess. She told me she squirted so much the condom slipped off. She said they had to fish it out of her pussy. Since it was off, she said they decided they might well finish without it. Every time she sees him now it is always bare.

We were at another one of these parties, the host asked her to go back to his bedroom alone. They had always used condoms before. Three hours later, he came back to the living room. His big uncircumcised cock was wet with her juices and his cum. He told me to go back to the bedroom, I had a mess to clean up. I found her laying on his bed drenched in cum. She said she had wrapped her tits around his cock and was sucking the head when he suddenly came. She said there was so much cum she couldn't swallow it all. She said he came in her pussy twice. She old me to lick it off her tits and then her pussy. I had never done that before. She told to strip and she laughed, She said that would make my cock hard. They had bet that if it did, she would come to his house alone anytime he asked her. That was 16 years ago and I am still eating his creampies.

Very hot story. Love it.

Perfect...

i agree a bull should NEVER wear a condom

i have only had one BBC bull use a condom one time with the ex
we were at an adult theater she was getting gang banged
she had already taken bare back loads from 2 BBC 2 Hispanics and 7 white men
the last guy a really impressive black man was next and went to put on a condom i told him to take her bare he refused
said she might have been DDF before but there was no way to tell if one of 11 men that nutted her didnt infect her
i told him we both had a cum fetish and all but 2 of the men had been prearranged
to which he said he had a 3 day load saved up and we where welcomed to the used condom when he was done but he wasn't ridding my ex - slut bare.
he fucked the ******* out of her
shot one of the biggest loads i have ever seen
when he removed the condom he handed it to me and told me to put on the used condom and fuck my ex wife wearing his cum filled condom
(this was a first for me - but after that i was hooked and it is one of my fetishes now)

long story short

we exchanged numbers - and 90 days latter are a full panel std test
we meat up with him a couple of times before he moved away

View attachment 1672009
It's a waste.

My first introduction to the bbc lifestyle was arranged by my husband. I won't bore you with all the details, but after the three of us fucked for awhile with my new friend wearing a condom, my husband excused himself to give us some uninhibited playtime. After my husband left for the hotel bar, I was riding my new friend, when he very softly requested I remove the condom. Being lost in bliss with this being my first bbc experience, I started to ride him faster,he again asked me to remove the condom. This time consumed with the moment, I rose up pulled the condom off and had my next out of body experience. He then rolled me off and into the doggy position until he filled me. As I came down from my high, still in disbelief what I just did, I asked him if he was sure he was clean. He assured me he was, and I was a nervous wreck for the next three weeks until my annual gyno appointment and ******* work. Although we both love going bare, there are only a few men in my life that hold that privilege currently. Variety is the spice of life, but don't get caught up in the moment.
My husband said that round three that night after the bar was still the best fuck I ever gave him.

Last edited:
My first introduction to the bbc lifestyle was arranged by my husband. I won't bore you with all the details, but after the three of us fucked for awhile with my new friend wearing a condom, my husband excused himself to give us some uninhibited playtime. After my husband left for the hotel bar, I was riding my new friend, when he very softly requested I remove the condom. Being lost in bliss with this being my first bbc experience, I started to ride him faster,he again asked me to remove the condom. This time consumed with the moment, I rose up pulled the condom off and had my next out of body experience. He then rolled me off and into the doggy position until he filled me. As I came down from my high, still in disbelief what I just did, I asked him if he was sure he was clean. He assured me he was, and I was a nervous wreck for the next three weeks until my annual gyno appointment and ******* work. Although we both love going bare, there are only a few men in my life that hold that privilege currently. Variety is the spice of life, but don't get caught up in the moment.
My husband sat that round three that night after the bar was still the best fuck I ever gave him.
So sexy

my Wife never gave me the option to disagree. Sometimes i have to clean up her vagina and sometimes y have to swallow semen from condoms that were inside Her. Instead i always have to masturbate myself with a condom, and bring it back to Her.

A cuck better think fast if his wife is taking black seed raw. Raw fucking takes things to the next level, whether hubby agrees or not. Best to agree, and prolong both the emotional pain AND the cucky *******. Hang in there over time. Risk/reward.

In America this would clearly Be ******* in any jurisdiction because even though she consented to Sex, the condition was the use of condom, the mere fact that you “intentionally” removed the condom to penetrate her when she had said no and is under the opinion that you will use a condom...the lack of consent is enough to have you prosecuted. this is also on par with when a man says some to my house my wife will be blind folded or tied up, you can have your way with her.....that is ******* as well.
it’s crazy how this world is just get consent from both parties and make sure the woman is actively doing it without duress because once trouble starts...the courts are an expensive place to clear ones name especially for a black man

Last edited:
The opposite scenario happened to me with my last couple really. Hubby suggested I penetrate wifey without a condom! And it was actually the wifey and myself that objected.
Of course!!!! i think he learned a tough lesson: his wife will be filled with REAL MEN semen once and again, once and again, once and again... it was hard for me to accept this lesson and to live with that fact.

Oh that's nice. Nearly same time for me eating my wife's creampies. The only difference is that i can't be in Her parties. Sometimes i'm brought to a farm where several Black Masters organize sex bdsm parties, but i have to stay chained at the barn.

Back