Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

I've had two bulls on different occasions fuck me so hard and fast the condom rolled off inside my without me noticing. Try going to the ladies room afterwards and digging on out of yourself.
We use them on most occasions, but is still nothing like that first blast of semen to push over the edge of a massive orgasm.

My wife had a hysterectomy so she couldn't get pregnant. But we made a rule when we started swinging again that condoms would be used. I have already posted in this string about two times the rule was broken. the first was with a black man she wanted for her birthday present and the second was with a young man recommended by a close friend.

The third time that ended in her being fucked bare was an accident. We met a young bull who was extremely thick. When he started to put it in , I stopped him. He said he didn't have one so I gave him one of mine. That was a joke. It was stretched to its limit and barely covered much of his cock. After a few minutes he pulled out. The condom was broken and pushed to the base. He removed it and tossed the broken condom to me. He asked her if she wanted to continue and she said yes. Later, she told me it broke when he put it in so after that much time , it didn't make any difference.

The fourth time happened due to my wife's wetness. She was fucking a black friend who had an 8 1/2 inch cock. He is part of an interracial couple that are friends. They fuck, stop and talk, and fuck. During one of the stops, it came off when he put his cock back in her pussy. After they fished it out, they continued until he climaxed. When he came out of the bedroom, he told me she needed to see me. I went in and found her laying there leaking more cum than I had ever seen.

The fifth time was with a much younger black teacher. It started as threesums and he always used a condom. He was her first uncircumcised cock. It was a big one too. 9 1/2 long and 6 1/2 inches around. She later measured him. They started going into the bedroom at parties alone. One night on the way home, she said he fucked her without a condom. She said he was on top of her rubbing his cock on her clit. That always makes her cum. She said as she came down from her orgasm he shoved it deep inside her in one stroke. That triggered another orgasm. She knew it felt better than it ever had. She learned why when she felt his warm sperm. She told me he asked her to come to his house alone. He told her there would never be condoms used again. She accepted.

We found out later that his girl friend who was nurse made him get tested regularly. They have been fucking for 18 years. Now regular testing is required or no fucking.

This reminds me of my days as a college freshman, the frat boys would pin hole the condoms, so when you were in the middle of a good fucking they would break through. After we got wise and started putting the condoms on them, they started the vaseline trick to degrade them. Back in those days, I got smart and went on the pill. I was very lucky I never contracted anything else during my younger and dumber years.

many yrs ago sammy was seeing two older black guys and was coming home spunked despite them using condoms as they kept bursting it was ages later we found out they were coating their cocks and condoms with vaseline deliberatly to make them burst
How old where they

In this situation it's entirely up to the wife and bull in the moment, sure as a cuck you can say ahead of time to use condoms but in the end you shut up and watch whatever happens happen.

Hi,really turn me on if i see videos where bull remove condom or wife take it off....if you like to tell storyes about this or share videos pictures please dont hesitate.Thanks,Inna
White women discuss black men all the time now. And one thing I often tell my gf is a white woman has not lived until she experiences the unbelievable power of a black alpha orgasm inside her. My first time. I had to agree that no kidding. Sleeping over. And condom. But after hours of being fucked by a black man. Orgasm non stop. Like never with any white man. He came. U can feel him grow even bigger. Then he roars like a beast as he cums. Later I said he must use condom but pull out and come over me. Coz I wanted to see if rumours were true. And when u see that thick gigantic load erupting. Shooting jet after jet of that black bull semen. Drenching u. And the *******. The next time u will take won’t wear a condom. Wanting to feel that ******* against ur cervix. So rules gone in fury night. So now we all make sure we test regularly. As for being impregnated. My cuckold husband has now accepted it’s what I want. Being impregnated by a black alpha bull. Superior genes. That answer your query. But def get tested monthly.

White women discuss black men all the time now. And one thing I often tell my gf is a white woman has not lived until she experiences the unbelievable power of a black alpha orgasm inside her. My first time. I had to agree that no kidding. Sleeping over. And condom. But after hours of being fucked by a black man. Orgasm non stop. Like never with any white man. He came. U can feel him grow even bigger. Then he roars like a beast as he cums. Later I said he must use condom but pull out and come over me. Coz I wanted to see if rumours were true. And when u see that thick gigantic load erupting. Shooting jet after jet of that black bull semen. Drenching u. And the *******. The next time u will take won’t wear a condom. Wanting to feel that ******* against ur cervix. So rules gone in fury night. So now we all make sure we test regularly. As for being impregnated. My cuckold husband has now accepted it’s what I want. Being impregnated by a black alpha bull. Superior genes. That answer your query. But def get tested monthly.
Ps. Black mens cock are huge. And they thrust with such power. That condom breaks most of time anyway.

Back