Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

husband always insisted any black man wear a condom when sharing me...and it held for the first few meetings until my bull instructed my husband that he was now in charge of my pussy and to prove it, he asked me who now owned my pussy...i wanted his black cock so badly, i just blurted out that i was his to do what he desired and that my pussy was his alone. I was more then a little shocked what came out of my mouth to be honest, but before i could clarify my answer, my bull told me to tell my husband that I wanted a black mans cum inside my pussy...I did as I was instructed and have never had another black man wear a condom since
happy husband married to a woman who became the property of his black bull

Hi,really turn me on if i see videos where bull remove condom or wife take it off....if you like to tell storyes about this or share videos pictures please dont hesitate.Thanks,Inna
One of my wife's first black lovers had his condom break sometime during some intense fucking and once he came in her we figured he could all the time! Super exciting to know she is walking around with that come in her!

One of the hottest times was a all black gangbang at a hotel where 18 men showed up to fuck my wife. They walked in with a huge box of condoms. That got me rock hard seeing a box of at least 100 condoms in anticipation of seeing them all going to be used that night relieving themself inside my wife

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on
I can always remember the first time my wife's lover shot his load dep inside her pussy … the glazed look in her eyes as she felt his cock throb deep inside... and it was she who resisted for so long .. I told her lover before he arrived he could! .. I knew the moment had arrived. My wife had moved from condom, to no condom with him pulling out and shooting over her belly and tits.. …. The best thing was seeing both of their enjoyment .. the final deep strocks, the look on my wife as she realized what was about to happen, his deep groans, her moans and the intimacy after as he lay on top of her, both breathless..

No. Don't remove condom unless hubby agrees. Why mess up a good thing with an unwanted pregnancy, or by possibly alienating hubby? A smart wife should keep her cuck husband happy, so that he continues to actively support the lifestyle. Win-win-win.

You are correct but I had a Cuck that wanted me to remove the condom but the wife insisted myself to wear condoms. What does a cuck do in that situation? I’m in Atlanta GA area.

Back