Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

no need to do all that for a condom to break. Happens a lot easier than you think. "Harder, faster" that's just begging for the rubber to pop.

That's right...if it keeps bunching up and you don't fix it, it will break if you create enough pressure when you come out and press back in with the head. Not hard to have the condom get tons of tension on it after already being very stretched thin

These days no need to use condoms, if a guy wants to fuck without a condom he can get tested and provide recent proof to her that he is clean.
Then just let the pill or implant do its job of 99% chance of protection against pregnancy.

Risky sex is always the most fun, said almost everyone.

My wife was fucking the black male of an interracial couple we are friends. The condom slipped off due to her squirting so much. They finished bareback and they never used a condom again.

His wife recommended a young black man that she told her she would enjoy knowing he was bigger than my wife had been with. We met him at a hotel. When he dropped his pants, his cock was over 9 inches but still soft. His balls were huge eggs hanging low. She asked him to use a condom. A magnum xl only covered half his length. He slowly fucked her until he worked it in balls deep and then he started pounding her hard. After her third orgasm, he pilled out. He made a show of taking off the condom and handing it to her. The end was already full. He entered her again with her fully aware since she was holding the condom. She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm. He asked her where she wanted him to come. She answered her pussy. He asked three more times. Each time the answer was the same, her pussy. The final time she screamed in my pussy. He pushed as deep as he could. I watched the base of his cock pulse and his balls contract several times, Cum was running her ass crack and he was still pumping it into her. When he pulled out, I had never seen that much cum in her pussy. He told me to clean up the mess. I did but it took a while.

I asked why he took it off. He said put it on so he wouldn't cum too fast. I asked her why she didn't stop him. She said it was feeling good but she knew it would feel even better bare. Besides, our friend had told her he was safe and clean. He came in her two more times before he left.

We had agreed that she would always use a condom. At the time, we considered ourselves to be swingers. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She told she had seen this one black man at a party and thought he would be the ideal present. i arranged to meet him. She told him condoms were required. When he was ready for penetration, he rolled one on. They fucked in every position possible. After he came, he removed the condom. They lay ther caressing each other. He rolled over on top and started rubbing his cock head rapidly on her clit and teasing her by rubbing the head just in her opening. He asked her if she wanted it like this. He kept rubbing and asking her, He made her beg for it. When he decided she had begged enough, he drove it home in one thrust. She soaked the bed with that orgasm. I was helpless to do anything but watch, When he finally pulled out, her pussy was gaping and leaking lots of cum.

We had agreed that she would always use a condom. At the time, we considered ourselves to be swingers. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She told she had seen this one black man at a party and thought he would be the ideal present. i arranged to meet him. She told him condoms were required. When he was ready for penetration, he rolled one on. They fucked in every position possible. After he came, he removed the condom. They lay ther caressing each other. He rolled over on top and started rubbing his cock head rapidly on her clit and teasing her by rubbing the head just in her opening. He asked her if she wanted it like this. He kept rubbing and asking her, He made her beg for it. When he decided she had begged enough, he drove it home in one thrust. She soaked the bed with that orgasm. I was helpless to do anything but watch, When he finally pulled out, her pussy was gaping and leaking lots of cum.
This would make an excellent video

Hi,really turn me on if i see videos where bull remove condom or wife take it off....if you like to tell storyes about this or share videos pictures please dont hesitate.Thanks,Inna
My tubes are tied and the BBC I have played with are married. Ibloventhe married type. Hubby loves watching them cum in me. All three holes are cum filled. Again I never thought i would do this and love it. We will wake up the next morning after a 3 3somes fuck session and hubby will immediately start eating my pussy. And I fun and squirt ridiculous cuz hubby eating my pussy after hubby and black lovers cum in my pussy the night before. I love how hubby feed my sexual desire at the age of 48.

Only time wifey was fucked with a condom was with black lover #4, MO, in Room 606, Kingsway Hall Hotel, London .
But, - it was because of a misunderstanding, - she heard "suck on it!" , when he had said "sit on it!", so she removed it for that reason. No cum in that one! And a new one was never used.... I didn't disagree though, - it was intented all the time!

Last edited:
My ex-wife told me she only fucks men who she wants them to cum inside her. The effort we and sometimes she put into picking out select studds by body, cock side then personality, she chose men with bodies and cocks she was attracted to because she needed them to fuck her bareback and she wanted to make them cum inside her because thats what she needed to be satisfied and she knew thats what they wanted from her. She knew she had a tight pussy and good body and was the kind of attactive white girl that black bulls wanted to cum inside and if we were doing this, her pussy needed someone with a large cock to fuck her and complete it with their cum and for me to experience that with her and accept condoms got in the way of what we were trying to accomplish..as an attractive woman with a high sexual drive that needed more, to be complete she needed taller, physically fit alpha males with hung cocks to cum inside her to completely satisfy her.. She remained on bc the entire time but did discuss going off when she fell in love with a regular lover or two..she loved them and wanted them so much she fantasized about always taking their cum during ovulation and me being cut off during those times but it never happened, regardless, she wanted her lovers to have bareback access to her pussy at all times

Back