Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

We always started with condoms, but if i didn't ask the bull to take off, he did it without asking for permission. How could a black cock wearing a condom conquere a white cunt? Cumming inside is one main facet for us when being fucked by blacks. If the guy is healthy it should be a human right to cum inside a white's cunt. It's inhuman to deny. I only feel like HIS slut if i am filled up with bull's fresh seed!

We always started with condoms, but if i didn't ask the bull to take off, he did it without asking for permission. How could a black cock wearing a condom conquere a white cunt? Cumming inside is one main facet for us when being fucked by blacks. If the guy is healthy it should be a human right to cum inside a white's cunt. It's inhuman to deny. I only feel like HIS slut if i am filled up with bull's fresh seed!
Cuckolding and condoms are a bad combination.
I guess your husband agrees and helps cleaning up the mess.
3ae4a832-847a-4738-95ae-82e3e9024afb.jpg

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on
HOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back