Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

We always started with condoms, but if i didn't ask the bull to take off, he did it without asking for permission. How could a black cock wearing a condom conquere a white cunt? Cumming inside is one main facet for us when being fucked by blacks. If the guy is healthy it should be a human right to cum inside a white's cunt. It's inhuman to deny. I only feel like HIS slut if i am filled up with bull's fresh seed!

Couldn't agree more. Although, I will say it makes more sense to make the husband wear the condom, but the black should never. That's fair in my opinion

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on

That's the way it should be. e is a cuck for a reason. Although, I think he is lucky that he is able to have sex at all. It is more than fair that the black not wear a condom, but the husband does.

I hope like hell all of this bareback talk is only with 1or 2 tested and trusted men. I hear all this bullshit by women claiming to be cumsluts. YOU WHITE WOMEN KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AREN'T HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH RANDOM BLACK MEN. AND YOUR BULL ISN'T SHARING YOU BAREBACK WITH HIS FRIENDS. Because they are his friends and he KNOWS THEY WILL FUCK ANYTHING AND HE WOULDN'T FUCK BEHIND THEM!!!

we had first meeting and that was a agrement with hubby that condom on all the time...but the bull in half way asked me if he can remove? hubby told no way but i cant say nothing i was soo excited,and he didnt listen to hubby removed and push back in me deep...the feeling that he dont care about my hubby and about nothing just use me was soo hot that i had orgasm straight away...after this situation all this kind of videos turn me on
And you are the one that should be turned on

We had a younger bull, 28 come over a few weeks ago and he fucked the wife while I watched, with a condom on.
She had fun but it was not the best for her. He was a bit more than what she had expected size wise and the young man was a bit enthusiastic and took her hard and fast at first. It hurt her a bit. That said there was a lot of pleasure with that pain as well.

We did however have him over for another night just a week ago. This time I was going to be more involved in the activities.
He messaged me and said he was on the way. So we went up to the bedroom to get ready. I had her change from the sexy outfit she had on into a really sluty one. It is black and has a kind of a torn look to it and it shows her curves very well.
I spent the next hour rubbing, eating and teasing her getting her pussy very wet and ready. She was begging me for the cock. I had told her bull to let himself in and just come on up as I would have her ready to go. He did just that, walked right in with his bbc sticking out.
The wife sat at the end of our bed and suckered both our Cocks for a few minutes. Then looked at me and asked if she could please get a cock in her now. I told her she could and went towards the side of the bed letting our friend have at her first.
She lay back in missionary position and started to suck me again while he started to enter her. We had talked about taking it slow after the last time and he was being much more gentle.
I did however notice that he was not wearing a condom so I mentioned it, just mouthing it to the wife. "hey he is not wearing a condom". She did not respond but I was very sure that she had understood me. Well it was a great fucking, he was much gentler at first but had built up to a nice balls deep speed and the wife was cumming lots. I Stepped back to let them go at it and a few minutes after he asked her "were do you want me to cum"?
Her reply was "anywhere you want to baby I am safe!"
Not long after he did it. He came all over my sweethearts womb and keeped on fucking her.
A bit later I took my turn fucking her used, swollen, cum filled pussy and added my load into her as well.
Later after our guest had left laying in bed I asked her why she had let him fuck her bearback?
She said that she was "lost in the moment".
I thought about it and told her that I didn't believe that. That she was way smarter than that that and that I think that she had decided on her own that she wanted him to fuck her bearback and that she wanted to feel his cum in her.
She admitted that she had wanted to feel his cock without the condom and his hot cum in her.
How luck am I.
What kind of bear was it, brown or black? :)

Back