Bull Moves in During Quarantine and Regret

I made the mistake of letting a friend move in till he got on his feet. I always try to get my wife to fuck others, so when out of the blue she said he was gonna fuck him. I told her he said he hadn't fucked in close to 2 years. She said so? I told her if a man is hunger, gets a meal, and doesn't know when he gets to eat again he will want a lot. I told her he will probably want to fuck more than a cpl of times I told her give him all he wants, as long as he wants, any way he wants and I would not wait up on her. That started the end of me being the alpha
"That started the end of me being the alpha"..... sounds like you choosing to be a BETA....alpha starts with change in your mindset and taking action which, you easily can to regain your position. Inform wifey your intention to relieve your stress/anxiety with another partner and follow through....

"That started the end of me being the alpha"..... sounds like you choosing to be a BETA....alpha starts with change in your mindset and taking action which, you easily can to regain your position. Inform wifey your intention to relieve your stress/anxiety with another partner and follow through....
I have always felt i was a better #2 man than a leader. He filled that void and I fell into my place

Fiancé and I recently got into this lifestyle due to me not being able to please her. She has a high sex drive and I wanted her to be happy, so her bull fucks her about once a week. Recently, due to the covid situation, we thought that it wouldn’t be safe for her to go to the bull, so we invited him to live with us until the situation dies down. Instead of having sex with him once a week, she now has sex almost every day with him. I’m starting to get jealous, especially because it happens at different times during the day. At least when she went to her bull, I thought I had some control as I let her go and knew the time. Now, he fucks her wherever he wants and whenever. Even when my fiancé and I have sex, it’s normally after she’s done with her bull and it feels less intimate. Moreover she’s been stretched out by this point and her vagina is loose after sex with the bull. I told her about this and she said she’ll try to cut it down, but I wanted to ask if I should expect this to be the new norm? For what it’s worth, I’m 3.8 inches, the bull is 8.6. Don’t know how much this would impact anything.
Pics??

Omg Cuck, you are so lucky. Stop bitching. You wanted her to be a bbc slut, and now she is! Shut up and be happy for her, she has moved on to a much better cock. This is how it should be. Im hoping we can find a bull to move in with us and do the same thing eventually.

Listen, you let the devil in willingly. Either accept your role as a good little cuck, or enjoy being a single dude.

What do you expect to happen? Satisfaction where the woman wants no more or only under your terms?

You can have that control dynamic. But I doubt you are cut out for it and pretty certain it wasn't part of the pregame plan.
I think you hit the nail on the head. He wants to control the situation but as long as the bull is there he will be tapping that ass anytime he wants and she will give willingly. He should not bitch about it. It will stay this way until he moves out. Which both of them seem happy with the situation so I think the cuck is now getting the taste of humiliation in his mouth and does not like the taste.

I think you hit the nail on the head. He wants to control the situation but as long as the bull is there he will be tapping that ass anytime he wants and she will give willingly. He should not bitch about it. It will stay this way until he moves out. Which both of them seem happy with the situation so I think the cuck is now getting the taste of humiliation in his mouth and does not like the taste.
Not everyone who shares their wife or girlfriend is looking to be humiliated. The woman should show come appreciation to him for caring enough for her to see that her needs are met. If she is too wrapped up in her own desire to see that it is affecting her relationship with the guy she plans to marry,,then cut her loose now,because it's only going to get worse!

Well, your choice to remain #2......
You do have a good point there. My choice
Not everyone who shares their wife or girlfriend is looking to be humiliated. The woman should show come appreciation to him for caring enough for her to see that her needs are met. If she is too wrapped up in her own desire to see that it is affecting her relationship with the guy she plans to marry,,then cut her loose now,because it's only going to get worse!
You present a valid point. We do not all want the same things and my likes may be different than others.

I researched an old web site Brenda and I would frequently go to when she was alive.
It has changed alot since we contributed, but this is an item I composed when the subject was about having a written agreement between a cuckold couple. This here is a combination of many articles I have read and what we personally agreed to.

Some people would refer to this as the Extreme Cuckold Lifestyle, the male half is willing to become a complete submissive sissy if it should develop into that scenario. The female partner, the Queen, is exclusively for. BWC "Big White Cock" or BBC "Big Black Cock"
This is something I put together, it's pretty much how Brenda and I see things developing in our true cuckold lifestyle relationship with a serious mutual commitment to an Alpha Superior Black LOVER. It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's just a guideline and an inside look of what we have agreed is acceptable to us as a couple committed to the alternative cuckold lifestyle.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure as a cuckold, knowing, watching or hearing his Queen have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The cuckold’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the lifestyle of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the cuckold takes on a very passive role when involved with her and the Alpha Superior Lover. He takes on the cuckold role as a total humiliated submissive sissy wimp. One of the main ingredients with many cuckolds is the exciting practice of accepting his humiliation as a wimp, usually the only sexual release for a wimp is jerking his little pathetic penis when he has permission. Chastity is a common practice in the lifestyle, Brenda chooses self control and punishment for me, taking liberties ( jerking off ) without permission would lead to severe ass paddling, that can be very humiliating. To add to that humiliation, when I was giving permission to jerk off, Brenda would often make fun of my useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVERS she experienced. When they would ejaculate inside her she said she could actually feel it, it would shoot, five, six or more streams, ropes of superior seed compared to my one or two little dribbles. Often when her lover was present he would emphasize how Brenda loves his superior black seed, either down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they made me lick my cum out of the palm of my hand or wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet. The first time Brenda had BBC she no longer touched my penis or allowed me inside her unless it was purely for humiliation in front of her lover. I was amazed how wet and stretched she was when she allowed me inside her for twenty or thirty seconds and then made me pull out and jerk off.
Another special and wonderful part of our sex play was the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, Brenda likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of the few times I did try to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed, she would say this often in front of her lover. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis of 5" or 6", mine was just about 5" at the time, now I am about a full 4" erect.
It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis once they realize a lot of men are bigger. Soon they are comparing their little penis to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often seven and a half, eight inch BLACK cock for his Queen. Most, if not all submissives freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's primary purpose is for jerking and peeing. When the Queen repeats this over and over again, on a regular basis, it helps the cuckold to become that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the Queen's and Alpha Lover's advantage. Brenda would say this to me every day after I towel dried her when she got out of the shower, often she would allow me to kneel in front of her and jerk my little penis. Other times I might receive a paddling for something I said or did, often I would receive a paddling for wandering eyes when we were out.
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds that I had never experienced with her when I was her lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally lick and clean his big cock, he told me to go for it if it was okay with Brenda. She agreed and encouraged me to be a complete little sissy. I took a hold of his silky floppy soft cock with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big black cock he became totally erect, "WOW" That is when I realized I could not even get my hand completely around it. It was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better a cock like his must actually feel inside of a woman, compared to me, at about half his size, erect I could slip mine into an empty toilet paper roll. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction any woman must receive from a thick long cock like his, touching places that a little one like mine could never reach. No wonder so many women are crazy about it.
"WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind, how a BIG BLACK COCK LIKE THAT must feel in a woman. The idea of sucking, licking and giving worship to my Queens Black lover is so exciting and now such a privilege I hope for again and again.
The other aspect of the cuckold lifestyle for the wimp is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. Often the woman realizes for the first time of just how much power she has, she can control any man's climax. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these tasks. She should spank or paddle him often, when he looks at other women, when he does not pay attention, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is an excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something, he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it became a way of life. Depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover will determine how she will train and discipline her submissive wimp cuckold.
As the cuckold becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond that she develops with the Alpha lover boyfriend as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love and commitment for him, not as the man but as the submissive cuckold sissy that she affectionately loves equally, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship as he is. He realizes that there is no pressure to be a good lover and should never need to ever feel he is in competition with him as her Alpha lover.
The good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend expressed their mutual interest with the overall concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realize his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
Usually when the sub boyfriend accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and we are open to the following, let us know what you think. In my case as a submissive sissy. I will be required to wear panties, eat the cream pie out of her pussy when he is done, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls if that is what he wants.
Personal Note from Brenda: Once we are established with each other and you are willing to give the dicklette some sissy training, that would include him sucking your magnificent big superior cock, maybe even ****** to swallow your cum when you pull out of my mouth or pussy, I would like to see that and maybe push his head on it to make him gag and bring some tears to his eyes. I love to suck and worship the big cock that satisfies me, so most his sucking will be limited as a clean up sissy.

You do have a good point there. My choice

You present a valid point. We do not all want the same things and my likes may be different than others.
There are many different forms of sharing on cuckolding,some go all in to the point of becoming sissys,or even as far as castration,that's way too deep for me. If that's your kink,than so be it,but not me. I will not be disrespected or abused by anyone. I am the man of my home,anything we have done has been done to enhance our love life not to replace me in it. My wife has enjoyed larger men than me,and less endowed men than me. For those who are not making the cut with your penis size,up your game with the oral skills and you can still please your woman. When we started over 35 years ago,she wanted threesomes,with two men,of which I was one of them. This went on for about the first seven years,when she started seeing BBCs without including,me,I was not going to be sitting at home while she went out and had her fun. I went out too,and cuckolded her right back,and while hers were usually short term relationships,my relationships lasted years,some more than a decade. She soon found out there was a long term price for not including me. That said,people have to find their level that they are willing to take their relationship to,and honestly discuss it with their partner,and be on the same page. The OP needs to sit her down and have that talk.

There are many different forms of sharing on cuckolding,some go all in to the point of becoming sissys,or even as far as castration,that's way too deep for me. If that's your kink,than so be it,but not me. I will not be disrespected or abused by anyone. I am the man of my home,anything we have done has been done to enhance our love life not to replace me in it. My wife has enjoyed larger men than me,and less endowed men than me. For those who are not making the cut with your penis size,up your game with the oral skills and you can still please your woman. When we started over 35 years ago,she wanted threesomes,with two men,of which I was one of them. This went on for about the first seven years,when she started seeing BBCs without including,me,I was not going to be sitting at home while she went out and had her fun. I went out too,and cuckolded her right back,and while hers were usually short term relationships,my relationships lasted years,some more than a decade. She soon found out there was a long term price for not including me. That said,people have to find their level that they are willing to take their relationship to,and honestly discuss it with their partner,and be on the same page. The OP needs to sit her down and have that talk.
I'm not looking to be a sissy but I do get off, surprisingly enough, on the humiliation she has brought and I have enjoyed from the knowing/not knowing, seeing/not seeing, hearing/not hearing, hopeing/dreading. Hard to explain I guess. It seems in all my relationships sooner or later I started fantasizing about the woman I was with fucking another guy and it always got me hard. No matter who she was.

I'm not looking to be a sissy but I do get off, surprisingly enough, on the humiliation she has brought and I have enjoyed from the knowing/not knowing, seeing/not seeing, hearing/not hearing, hopeing/dreading. Hard to explain I guess. It seems in all my relationships sooner or later I started fantasizing about the woman I was with fucking another guy and it always got me hard. No matter who she was.
It's all about Cerebral foreplay......the anticipation of your KINKY wife torturing you with the "unknown" along with her sexuallly humiliating and dominating you, while you explore the extreme possibilities in your mind is what gets you off....well, that's my suspicion....

It's all about Cerebral foreplay......the anticipation of your KINKY wife torturing you with the "unknown" along with her sexuallly humiliating and dominating you, while you explore the extreme possibilities in your mind is what gets you off....well, that's my suspicion....
Correct on the cerebral part of it. The last live-in long term g/f I had knew, from my ex-wife that I was always excited about her and others. So she was reluctant but once she figured out I was not just trying to get some extra piece of ass and really got on on it, she took right off. She had a real high sex drive and a good imagination. She lived this desire of mine to the fullest. Sometime I knew what was happening and other times I didn't have a clue. I wish I understood this earlier my life. I lived most of my life never knowing what a cuckold was...it was me lol. And I have to admit she did get off on the attention and the notoriety with her woman's pool team. They all knew she screwed whoever she wanted to and I never say anything about it. And of course some guys hear that and try to get a piece of ass off her. Like I said she loved the attention. Now I have to find another woman I can match up with. So yes my mind does fill with possibilities in the future and for the experiences of the past. It is nice to have this forum to bounce ideas and experiences with others. Anticipation, yes it is a definite part of the experience.

Having a Bull move into the house during the quarantine period provides the perfect opportunity for a couple to be trained without distraction or interruption. With no where to go and food delivered the couple is in a total lockdown situation. It may be a difficult for the cuck but after two weeks the couple will adjust to a routine of service.

Having a Bull move into the house during the quarantine period provides the perfect opportunity for a couple to be trained without distraction or interruption. With no where to go and food delivered the couple is in a total lockdown situation. It may be a difficult for the cuck but after two weeks the couple will adjust to a routine of service.
I had not really thought of that. You are right. Usually a bull enters for a time and leaves but in the constant closeness of all 3 then yes. All 3 would be together and easier and faster to get into the right routine and not to mention. With the bull there for that long, it would make since the bull would take the married bed and the cuck to the guestroom. Good plan.

I had not really thought of that. You are right. Usually a bull enters for a time and leaves but in the constant closeness of all 3 then yes. All 3 would be together and easier and faster to get into the right routine and not to mention. With the bull there for that long, it would make since the bull would take the married bed and the cuck to the guestroom. Good plan.
Thanks. I was thinking that there would be a lot of down time for the cuck and he could be assigned tasks like putting all of the spice jars in alphabetic order while the Bull and wife are together. When assigned these duties the cuck should wear only a chastity cage, a collar and apron while sorting the spice jars.

Last edited:
Back