Bull Moves in During Quarantine and Regret

Fiancé and I recently got into this lifestyle due to me not being able to please her. She has a high sex drive and I wanted her to be happy, so her bull fucks her about once a week. Recently, due to the covid situation, we thought that it wouldn’t be safe for her to go to the bull, so we invited him to live with us until the situation dies down. Instead of having sex with him once a week, she now has sex almost every day with him. I’m starting to get jealous, especially because it happens at different times during the day. At least when she went to her bull, I thought I had some control as I let her go and knew the time. Now, he fucks her wherever he wants and whenever. Even when my fiancé and I have sex, it’s normally after she’s done with her bull and it feels less intimate. Moreover she’s been stretched out by this point and her vagina is loose after sex with the bull. I told her about this and she said she’ll try to cut it down, but I wanted to ask if I should expect this to be the new norm? For what it’s worth, I’m 3.8 inches, the bull is 8.6. Don’t know how much this would impact anything.

My wife’s bull stayed with us for a month when he was in between his apartment and a condo. I was relegated to the guest room during that time.
I missed sleeping with her and getting handjobs at bedtime.
They would wake me with their fuck noise during the night. He took over the house and I was glad to see him depart.
But she still fucks him here and he stays over night once a week.

Listen cuckhold, you letting your wife do what she wanted...in a sense you knew what it would lead to. I suggest your wife a taste of her own medicine...get you some black pussy. Your wide has already submitted ( dark side) bbc... She's hooked..you must deal with it. I guess what I'm saying is what comes around goes goes around.

Fiancé and I recently got into this lifestyle due to me not being able to please her. She has a high sex drive and I wanted her to be happy, so her bull fucks her about once a week. Recently, due to the covid situation, we thought that it wouldn’t be safe for her to go to the bull, so we invited him to live with us until the situation dies down. Instead of having sex with him once a week, she now has sex almost every day with him. I’m starting to get jealous, especially because it happens at different times during the day. At least when she went to her bull, I thought I had some control as I let her go and knew the time. Now, he fucks her wherever he wants and whenever. Even when my fiancé and I have sex, it’s normally after she’s done with her bull and it feels less intimate. Moreover she’s been stretched out by this point and her vagina is loose after sex with the bull. I told her about this and she said she’ll try to cut it down, but I wanted to ask if I should expect this to be the new norm? For what it’s worth, I’m 3.8 inches, the bull is 8.6. Don’t know how much this would impact anything.
Are you kidding me!? Ok first of all this is you wanting us all to tell you this is the norm and you really enjoy this. The whole BtoW communiy telling you its the way it should be.
Get real come on! This is heaven for her and for her bull and hence it should be absolute heaven for you!! Myself and a thousand or more cuckolds on here envy the hell out of you. Enjoy, embrace and remember..... this is what you are and what you have wanted. Lap it up 😉

I can appreciate that you are getting what you want generally but that some of the specifics are less desirable. Every relationship is different but I think you should focus on the changes that can be made where you have agency which is with yourself. In my experience what would work here is to embrace a regimen of male chastity. I think if you were to spend time -say 2 weeks locked 24/7 or thereabout with your woman holding the key you would be psychologically more capable or finding true satisfaction through service to her. You would feel connected to your woman constantly because she holds the key and she could allow you the privilege of being unlocked from time to time which would deepen your connection and feelings of intimacy. This would allow her to sexually be connected to you without having to deal directly with your small penis AND it would put an end to your selfish focus on you and your pleasure and would instead direct your energy to forms of service she would actually enjoy. Foot rubs, a clean house, laundry, clean-up duties. It’s a win-win for all involved. Just a thought. Best of luck with it all.

You are a cuck

Same situation here only there's no regret on my end. I've basically moved into the spare bedroom because they fuck constantly and I'm not invited.

I'm not allowed to see her pussy but I imagine it's looking alot different these days now that she's getting stretched every single day

My girlfriend says forget about your 3.8" and focus on what she needs and just jerk that little pathetic thing off

stop wasting time and prepare your home for the black baby that is on its way.

Back