Bull discovering his dom side in lockdown

So my wife had been seeing this late 20 something guy for couple of months now. Used to meet twice a week in our apartment, couple of hours of action and than goodbye. However a month back with this lockdown thing they decided that he moves in with us.
Things were fine for a week with regular sex happening between them, but than i guess he started having the need of greater highs to get off. Just fucking my wife was not giving him enough high. It started with him passing verbal humiliating comments on me and than pouncing on my wife. Later it moved to him ordering me to fetch stuff for him like towels and water. He usually had this grin on face when he had his cock in her mouth or his hands squeezing her ass. His eyes had the message that he is the master.
Now things have reached another level with him physically degrading me. Other night he ordered me in master bedroom naked, asked me to get on all fours while he verbally taunted me. Came near me and kicked me in the ass. Mild hair pulling also. I could make out that he was doing it in a controlled way so that it didn't hurt me. My wife was too amazed at what was going on. Later he had really rough sex with her which my wife seems to have enjoyed a lot.
Later i had chat with my wife in the morning about it. She said she didn't seem to mind it if i was ok with it. It really excited her last night. But she will put things to end if i am not game for it.
I am still confused about it. Am not into too much submission, but this looks like harmless fun right now. Ohh yes i was leaking heavily when he kicked me and my heart we beating very fast. This has been the first for us and i guess for the bull too.

So we sat down in the afternoon and discussed with him. He confessed that this new bedroom power makes him crazy horny and he has been having one of the most amazing orgasms of late. My wife actually agreed that the kink of it was a huge turn on for her as well and she too enjoys this role play to build the momentum.

Both of them offered to stop it all if anyone of is feels that lines are getting crossed. I could sense that they both wanted it and i didn't want to play the spoilsport. So i grudgingly agreed with a condition that i am not ok with physical ******* applied on me. He nodded but there was sheepish grin on his face of victory.
Do things are pretty normal rest of the day, but in the night the power completely shifts to him and i am most vulnerable.

I can only talk about tines that were BC (before corona😂) it is a stimulating situation.
My bitchboy will do anything to avoid being at my place when my guy calls but I sometimes manipulate things deliberately to get an overlap.
I’d never ever see him physically harmed but it does stimulate me somewhat to see him bossed

IT has got to be a three way thing , some wives will love hubby being humiliated and increases their libido, some couples with all 3 people loving it
then again some guys will be dead against it.
it's down to all parties to come to their own conclusions and set their own limits.
there will be those amongst us who will gravitate to being completely owned and mastered and wanting more of the same.
it is just a case of make your own mind up time.
but to me primarily whatever the wife wants she gets it
if it increases her sexual satisfaction then so be it.

So my wife had been seeing this late 20 something guy for couple of months now. Used to meet twice a week in our apartment, couple of hours of action and than goodbye. However a month back with this lockdown thing they decided that he moves in with us.
Things were fine for a week with regular sex happening between them, but than i guess he started having the need of greater highs to get off. Just fucking my wife was not giving him enough high. It started with him passing verbal humiliating comments on me and than pouncing on my wife. Later it moved to him ordering me to fetch stuff for him like towels and water. He usually had this grin on face when he had his cock in her mouth or his hands squeezing her ass. His eyes had the message that he is the master.
Now things have reached another level with him physically degrading me. Other night he ordered me in master bedroom naked, asked me to get on all fours while he verbally taunted me. Came near me and kicked me in the ass. Mild hair pulling also. I could make out that he was doing it in a controlled way so that it didn't hurt me. My wife was too amazed at what was going on. Later he had really rough sex with her which my wife seems to have enjoyed a lot.
Later i had chat with my wife in the morning about it. She said she didn't seem to mind it if i was ok with it. It really excited her last night. But she will put things to end if i am not game for it.
I am still confused about it. Am not into too much submission, but this looks like harmless fun right now. Ohh yes i was leaking heavily when he kicked me and my heart we beating very fast. This has been the first for us and i guess for the bull too.
Dude if you're still comfortable that sounds awesome, show him a great time

Relax and let him make what he wants. He is your Master, hes fucking your wife like you couldn't, he knows better how to treat you. Let him do everything because he is superior, he is MASTER. You can only obey him

Back