Bull / Cuck dynamics

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
Perhaps I have some misconceptions about the way bulls and cucks handle hotwives in general. Cucks allow other men (bulls) to fuck their wives on a permanent or temporary basis. But what about bulls, and more specifically bbc bulls? Would a bull allow or give the hotwife they're currently fucking to another black guy or friends to use her sexually? Could that happen without the cuck's consent?

Perhaps I have some misconceptions about the way bulls and cucks handle hotwives in general. Cucks allow other men (bulls) to fuck their wives on a permanent or temporary basis. But what about bulls, and more specifically bbc bulls? Would a bull allow or give the hotwife they're currently fucking to another black guy or friends to use her sexually? Could that happen without the cuck's consent?
Yes and yes

As a bull depending upon how deep and trusting of a relationship that you have with hubby you will have temporary ownership of that pussy like she's your own woman or sexual property. If you want to share her and gangbang her with some buddy's you can. Now in most cases you tell the hubby what your intentions are and he is usually given the choice to be present and enjoy the fireworks!

A hard core cuckold couple could be black owned. That whole cuckold lifestyle has different levels and depending upon the dynamics of the relationship you can just about do whatever you want with the hotwife you are in a cuckold relationship with!
♠️😎

As a bull depending upon how deep and trusting of a relationship that you have with hubby you will have temporary ownership of that pussy like she's your own woman or sexual property. If you want to share her and gangbang her with some buddy's you can. Now in most cases you tell the hubby what your intentions are and he is usually given the choice to be present and enjoy the fireworks!

A hard core cuckold couple could be black owned. That whole cuckold lifestyle has different levels and depending upon the dynamics of the relationship you can just about do whatever you want with the hotwife you are in a cuckold relationship with!
😎
Could you elaborate on being black owned a little more, please sir?

A few of my wife's BFs have shared her with friends and even strangers. It is huge for her ego that they are proud to share her. I have always been consulted and have never refused. Each of the guys who shared her have been longer term BFs who we both knew and trusted. One BF even shared her with his two brothers over a long weekend, One of her best ever. LOL

I’m forbidden to watch, unfortunately. I would love to see the black bull buttfuck my elderly wifey while she moans with pleasure. We cuckyboys do love our humiliation, don’t we?

😎
Wow. Gasp. Hot

Back