Building her up

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
The one thing that I have learned about myself after having done the cuck role and relationship is I love making people, especially women feel more confident than they have ever felt. I have had cuck relationships where It wasn’t my first time being the service third but my first time doing it with women who knew me beyond the cuck stuff. Where we both had a little bit of uncertainty and a lot of concerns that the other one was using the other as a fetish dispensary.
Now, that was almost 8 years ago and I had more than one cuck relationship that started out from the very start that way. The one thing I still think back on from her, the other women, and 13 years of continuous justified not giving up on this desire is the idea of seeing women go from having doubts about herself, or about partaking in the amount of vulnerability required at the very start of this style of partnership to seemingly developing a sense of control over what she wants from others. From the first time meeting a bull, where she doesn’t know what exactly to say or do and you rely mostly on communication beforehand with him to see if he understands how the bull(not a dom) works. From seeing me under her during sex for the first time to seeing me perform cleanup for the first time.

Especially, when you have only known each other for a few months. Then as you guys get more experienced she begins to grow this sense of confidence that everyone knows their role. That she doesn’t feel bad for me or doesn’t rely on our bulls to involve me. You became more of a team and less like kinky friends.
I have seen this raise in confidence from many women after my first cuck partner. But I will always remember the feeling of seeing her talk and act during our first cuck encounter to seeing her act during our 30th cuck encounter.
https://thefeelingofunfaircuckold.wordpress.com/2023/01/25/building-her-up-2/

Back