Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

If there was a brothel only accepting black customers...would you like to work there??
Did not expect this kind of subject in the forum. But to be very honest it comes close to what I think I am meant for.

I love Black Alpha Men who live Their primal urge. Who don't take "no" for an answer. You live Your nature, it's Your DNA. I will not complain about nor be offended by sexual harassment.

I love public humiliation, verbal abuse, unsolicited groping and of course sexual use. Having sex is the very best of life.

My most perverted fantasy: a Black Alpha Male who reaches out to me, who understands and accepts me and who helps me to descend into the world of ******* and subjects me to whoring. To be exploited/trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

Deep down I know I'm destined for fornication. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, He would understand me and whore me for His gain.

I crave an Black Alpha Male who also recognizes my life purpose, who sees in me a business challenge to earn His money. An Alpha who knows where I can be commercially used as a sexual object and is willing to deliver me there. Where I can be myself without restraint or shame. An Alpha that makes me blossom. For that ultimate life destination, I am willing to relocate worldwide.

Most people think I may need a psychiatre?

Did not expect this kind of subject in the forum. But to be very honest it comes close to what I think I am meant for.

I love Black Alpha Men who live Their primal urge. Who don't take "no" for an answer. You live Your nature, it's Your DNA. I will not complain about nor be offended by sexual harassment.

I love public humiliation, verbal abuse, unsolicited groping and of course sexual use. Having sex is the very best of life.

My most perverted fantasy: a Black Alpha Male who reaches out to me, who understands and accepts me and who helps me to descend into the world of ******* and subjects me to whoring. To be exploited/trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

Deep down I know I'm destined for fornication. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, He would understand me and whore me for His gain.

I crave an Black Alpha Male who also recognizes my life purpose, who sees in me a business challenge to earn His money. An Alpha who knows where I can be commercially used as a sexual object and is willing to deliver me there. Where I can be myself without restraint or shame. An Alpha that makes me blossom. For that ultimate life destination, I am willing to relocate worldwide.

No, I don't think you need a psychologist. This was exciting reading! Hug from Norway

agree

This was one of my fantasies, fed by a business proposal to move to Nigeria some time ago. Moving to a small town and becoming the village's sex worker, building strong ties with the local sheriff, the judge, the gangstas, the pharmacist, the grocer, the butcher, the teachers, educating generations in matters sex, contributing to growth by occasionally bearing their k.ids in my womb, gaining so influence in the community, attracting visitors. expanding the business and creating more employment at my establishment.

The brothel split into 3 distinct areas: one with sissy bois waiting for clients, one with white wives and one with white couples.

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
You'll make a sexy sexwife for a white guy.

Back