Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
Got pics

I'm sure there would be a special section for married white women. I of course imagine my wife and. few of her friends stood in a line in heels and thongs while the black clients was round them and choose which one the want to fuck.

X to doubt but that's OK, I'm pretty sure a lot of people busted a nut to your story so it served its purpose
I would love to work as a white sissy crossdresser in a bedroom dressed in heels stockings and lingerie for pictures and videos of getting paid to bed only black men

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
Lol 😂 yeah, sure.

Back