Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.

What a wonderful story! Lord Jesus ! If this is true you are an absolutely amazing girl! Thank you for sharing this with us! Best regards from Norway.

Oh my god this is so fucking hot. Would love to chat about your life there. DM me - I’d love it if you did!! Very hot.

So do you want to go back to Dakar and work for him? or maybe Ghana thats also a good location. Were there other white girls working there. ?

Back