Looking For New Content Collab Partner in Missouri & Kansas!

TysonStrong8x1

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Need a new female content partner to work with. Can only travel 2 hours. Hotel provided there or here. Must get to know each other over phone before meeting. Dm me if interested.

Ok ladies first off he will never provide a hotel and will make you pay for everything and will ask you for money cause he doesn’t have any or any intentions of paying you back. He is a narcissism. and verbal abuse to women. He will be a very good charmer at first but he doesn’t take long to show the real self. and as goes for content partner he will just use you for his satisfaction and will want you to have no male partners but he will have a ton of female partners. He also will never share the content he makes with you he just wants so he can put it on every social media out there. Plus i would definitely make him wear a condom because well I will just say he will show you a fake std test so you think he had one done. I’m just putting this out there not to be hateful but to make ladies very aware of the situation. Please don’t think I’m trying to be spiteful towards this individual I’m seriously warning and won’t want any to get used along with many other things

One last thing the content he makes with someone he sells it online without you know and never telling you and keeps the money. I just found this out and with actual proof. To me that is stealing.
That's good to know !

Back