Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

I worked as an esc ort and wouldn't mind working in a brothel if the money is good and they have a good share of bbc clients. Brothels also have security, bouncers, cctv. I was proposed to do it at a good cut and I had accepted if I hadn't a better career to pursue.

Last edited:
While we lived in the UK our next door neighbor was a lovely lady who became friends with us , she would often say I was beautiful and very shapely, we often had coffee and chat about all sorts of things , one day my black man obsession became a subject , she was delighted and asked many questions, on one coffee morning she asked if I would be interested in joining her at work , she ran a brothal , she explained that I would be well suited to a couple of her black customers as the other girls were not happy with black men .
Hubby was not sure but did say go and see .
So I went to work with my friend , dressed in a g string and see through bra I sat around with the other girls , most customers that night were white so I just sat and chatted at the bar , following week as we sat in walked an older black man my fried spoke to him and he headed my way , he sat chatting and was stroking my shoulder , I felt nice but It was causing a wet spot in my g string , he then moved to my tits ,his finger was strocking my skin then his finger pushed my bra cup down exposing my erect nipple , pinching it hard I arched my back which exposed my wet spot , pulling out his wallet producing a wad of notes he asked to go to a room .
I went to the bathroom to freshen up , came out to a naked black man with a huge erection sitting on the bed , stood in front of him he held my waist telling me to mount him , this man was an expert, I rode his cock for ages he did things to me I never experienced before , ending with me sucking his cock till he blew one huge load , we lay for a while before he got dressed leaving me a huge amount of money and saying he will be back and I want you .

I did consider Germany but I like warm weather. I may just write something about my time there and my life before that but not here as the scope would not be acceptable here. I am also not looking for a partner. Once my divorce is final I am going it alone for a while. Not all black men need a discount but if they do they will have it.
Not interested in a limited circle. The thing I like about brothels is having access to lots of different men. I also have a thing for working class men as opposed to the wealthy ones.
A thing for working class men ? Please specify, I'm Mexican & sure you only want BBC so I'm not after you but interested In your input ,I'm a working class switch bull/wannabe stag & I kinda get off from bossing others around as a manager + I like to get things done as I'm not lazy & always contribute.
So I'm wondering if you like working class men due to the fact they earn they're keep & might have a better personality compared to someone born rich\spoiled or is it something else like you wanna help poor men who never had opportunity like those from third world countries so you make em feel better or some other motive ?

A week later as we had coffee she asked if I would entertain him again with two of his friends , she was going to organise them on a closed nigh if I agreed , next day she told me it was on , I will open on a Monday night with just you and me there .
Monday came we opened up around 8 pm , I sat naked on a bar stool , then the buzzer went of she went and let them in , my man came in came over telling his friend look at this beautiful woman spun me around showing the two men , it’s the best fuck I have had you are going to enjoy this little lady .
We drank a few drinks as they stripped , then he came behind me pushing his huge cock up my back it felt hard he pinched my nipples telling the others to come and feel me , my god both his friends were huge and ready hard , they took turns feeling me up as I stroked there cocks , one had pre cum oozing so I knelt down and licked it up causing him to groan as he fed his cock in my mouth.
We all went to the room my friend lay on the bed so I again mounted his cock , one rimmed my ass the other fed me his cock , I felt fantastic ,one cock deep in me then I felt a cock nudge my ass so I spread my ass cheeks to let him in , all three that night used me in every position.

Back