Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
How much did you charge?

I have never even known of a brothel, outside of Nevada.

That said, I danced some in college and nursing school. That lead to ******* work - not much - just a little.

And I have done a charity fundraiser for a ******* service after I was married. That was fun.

sounds like fun but at 61 i don't think i'd have many customers.:ROFLMAO:
Working in a brothel for a couple of years used to be my wife's favourite fantasy when she was around 40. Even now at 59 she orgasms quickly if this idea comes to her during sex. Of course, she never had a chance - and even if she did, I don't know if she would have used the opportunity. But the lure for women is unmistakable.

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
Incredible experience. Did you manage to eventually learn French or just enjoyed the ride?

Working in a brothel for a couple of years used to be my wife's favourite fantasy when she was around 40. Even now at 59 she orgasms quickly if this idea comes to her during sex. Of course, she never had a chance - and even if she did, I don't know if she would have used the opportunity. But the lure for women is unmistakable.
It's absolutely one of my biggest fantasies and my husband (then bf) arranged a very elaborate roleplay once where I got to play the whore that remains one of my favorite experiences of all time.

His choice. You must have worked out he was only using me.
Being used and be useful to black men is nice. maybe not abused. I have been used by my ex wife (not sexually) and I accept and like it. I like to be useful. I would not mind submit and be used.

I can envision the young white teen girl standing naked in front of the big black client that wants her tiny body. The room is in Dakar and it is hot outside, noise from the traffic and this is her first client. She is nervous but excited by the look of her client ready to take her. ...

My wife would have loved being employed at such a place, not that she would call it work. Meeting big cocked Black men would be a cinch. And the Black owners of the brothel could make extra cash by having small dicked white men watch her being fucked as they jerked off.

Back