Brooklyn Bull Seeking Cucks for Friendship & Understanding

I'm curious to get to know a cuck or two in person so that we might become friends and I can figure out, once and for all, what makes you guys so bizarrely different from us. What is the fundamental difference between an alpha and a beta? I have always interacted with wives and girlfriends rather than their cucks, so I would like to take a break from all of the sex and just learn from you cucks for a bit. I've had cuckolds serve me before, but even then, there was no understanding between us.

I'm a Muslim Middle-Eastern bull who has had experiences mostly guided by that aspect. Feel free to ask any questions and PM me to exchange info and maybe meet up.

Hello SIR, I'm very submissive and hardcore cuck who craves to be humiliated to no limit. What are the most humiliating chores have you had a cuck do for you? I fantasise over bringing my gf to a bulls house and I am ordered to lick his floors and toilets clean his car shoes anything and be his condom disposal and general slave boi.

Hello SIR, I'm very submissive and hardcore cuck who craves to be humiliated to no limit. What are the most humiliating chores have you had a cuck do for you? I fantasise over bringing my gf to a bulls house and I am ordered to lick his floors and toilets clean his car shoes anything and be his condom disposal and general slave boi.
I have had cucks do many humiliating things for me before. The worst was probably when my girlfriend at the time decided to train a cuck to become a bedside toilet for us so that neither of us would have to leave the bed to go to the bathroom in between sex sessions. We would also have him swallow condoms in the rare events when we used them.

I'm curious to get to know a cuck or two in person so that we might become friends and I can figure out, once and for all, what makes you guys so bizarrely different from us. What is the fundamental difference between an alpha and a beta? I have always interacted with wives and girlfriends rather than their cucks, so I would like to take a break from all of the sex and just learn from you cucks for a bit. I've had cuckolds serve me before, but even then, there was no understanding between us.

I'm a Muslim Middle-Eastern bull who has had experiences mostly guided by that aspect. Feel free to ask any questions and PM me to exchange info and maybe meet up.
I would love to befriend a bull like you, I find it fascinating that you would have any interest in getting to know how and why I like what I do. I could talk for hours, write books and teach classes on it. I may not be the most extreme version of a cuckold, but I imagine if my wife was more "all in" as a hotwife, and didn't actually love and care about me, I could imagine myself spiraling into that darkest corner of my kind. Unfortunately, I'm in NW Indiana, and have never been to Brooklyn, but would love to visit someday. Ask anything and I will give you my truth.

I have had cucks do many humiliating things for me before. The worst was probably when my girlfriend at the time decided to train a cuck to become a bedside toilet for us so that neither of us would have to leave the bed to go to the bathroom in between sex sessions. We would also have him swallow condoms in the rare events when we used them.
Wow I'd love to have you fuck my gf SIR. I patiently watch and wait bedside to take your piss so your sex god session may not be interrupted. you could fuck and ******* alcohol as much as you like and I will be your toilet boi.👅

Ever had a cuck clean your house? If I were in the US SIR I'd love to scrub your entire house clean as you fuck my gf over and over. I hope it's ok to address you again SIR. 🙇‍♂️ 🙇‍♂️ 🙇‍♂️

It would my pleasure and honor to speak with a bull such as yourself. There may be different reasons why a cuckold engages, pursues or agrees to live in the lifestyle so the reasons can be quite varied. I'd be happy to speak further with you to share my thoughts

Not the worst. This would be the best! Fill my stomach with your waste as you fill her pussy with your cum. ❤️🚽♠️

Back