Broke a rule

Glad it worked out. It's always best to come clean with your husband tell him how you feel and see if he'll make an exception to the rule.

Last edited:
.....This thread really serves one good purpose ... to let married men know that when they set parameters with their wives to allow them to be with other men, the wives can't seem to honor the agreements and pretty much do wtf they want to do. The old saying goes "give 'em an inch, and they take a mile" ... or in this case, a 9 inch black cock.
.....And that's ok, but what if the shoes are put on the other feet? Wonder how these wives would react if suddenly they were made aware their husbands were banging their secretaries at work, or buying negligées & jewelry for some cute 25 year old?
.....Ultimately, I guess, its up to the husband's willingness to tolerate such a breach of trust, but the wives should be put on notice that "karma is hell" as their words & trust become worth less than a grain of salt. Finding a willing, receptive pussy is almost as easy as finding a willing, receptive cock these days.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif .......pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

.....This thread really serves one good purpose ... to let married men know that when they set parameters with their wives to allow them to be with other men, the wives can't seem to honor the agreements and pretty much do wtf they want to do. The old saying goes "give 'em an inch, and they take a mile" ... or in this case, a 9 inch black cock.
.....And that's ok, but what if the shoes are put on the other feet? Wonder how these wives would react if suddenly they were made aware their husbands were banging their secretaries at work, or buying negligées & jewelry for some cute 25 year old?
.....Ultimately, I guess, its up to the husband's willingness to tolerate such a breach of trust, but the wives should be put on notice that "karma is hell" as their words & trust become worth less than a grain of salt. Finding a willing, receptive pussy is almost as easy as finding a willing, receptive cock these days.
View attachment 722300 .......View attachment 722301
I think the difference is usually the husband has a secret desire that his wife we behave as such. In truth it's not a huge break in the rules as he shares his wife already. Doing a coworker of your husband isn't the best thing but the coworker had a much to lose and the husband. My wife has enjoyed two of my coworkers at different times everybody had a good time abs they both were discrete.

As many of you who know me, I chat with a lot of people and I have found that a lot of women have broken the rules in many cases... some ending with bad results and then some ending out great like it was with beenblackened when she finally confessed to here husband. But what I have found most important is NOT that you've broken a rule but HOW you handle it when you do.

As many of you who know me, I chat with a lot of people and I have found that a lot of women have broken the rules in many cases... some ending with bad results and then some ending out great like it was with beenblackened when she finally confessed to here husband. But what I have found most important is NOT that you've broken a rule but HOW you handle it when you do.
Exactly Janice thank you.

Reactions: wit
Back