Bringing up the question

Hi positive replys pls
So me and gf long term relationship recently she said she had been having dreams of guys with big dicks so we played this a bit and ended up getting a penis extension which makes my 6inch a 8inch thick monster the gf loved it and starts orgasms in a few minutes she also dose blow jobs while playing with the extension the question is now is how to bring up the idea of a bog dick to join us

Sounds like you guys are already on your way there! The big thing with women is to reassure her that you love her and won't get jealous or upset seeing her fucking another guy with a big cock! Talk about it and the next time she is sucking on your cock with the extension on it tell her how hot she would be is she was sucking on a real big dick and how hot she would look! Buying a big dildo also might help to kind of disassociate between your dick and big dick! You just have to remember that women are programmed and taught to just be with one man and that they shouldn't want to fuck others! Just talk with her and roleplaying helps! See how she acts when you tell her that bigger cock fucking her will be so hot to see and make her feel really good! Then comes the communication part and boundaries! What ever they are stick with them and don't let the little head out do the big head in the lifestyle! Be safe and have fun! Also take each persons advice with a grain of salt on this website! A lot of fakes and crazy minded people on here!

So well stated Nymedic81! Spot on.... 06Dan04, the only thing I might add for you is to own it and make it clear what and why you want her to have this. She trusts you so your motivation (she knows its about getting her more dick pleasure by now) should be genuine and real or she isn't buying the offer. Our best to you guys!!

Back