Breeding

Having been with our bull for a number of months now he has asked that my gf come off of her birth control.

He has been regularly seeding my gf however she has been on point with her birth control Last night he asked if she was on anything then when she told him he requested she does not take it.

We, the three of us, had a brief discussion about it and he would not wish to be involved as a parent at all however this will require a lot more discussion for us if it is to happen.

My gf states she is happy with it all however more so keeps asking how I feel about it all. The power of it all turns us both on however we realise there is a lot more serious aspects to this situation.

Anyone been through this themselves as a couple that we could chat with, or any advice?

Thanks in advance
The only real way to take black cock must be bare so the wife can really feel she is serving her Bull properly. As for being bred, well OMG, how amazing is that risk every month.

Having been with our bull for a number of months now he has asked that my gf come off of her birth control.

He has been regularly seeding my gf however she has been on point with her birth control Last night he asked if she was on anything then when she told him he requested she does not take it.

We, the three of us, had a brief discussion about it and he would not wish to be involved as a parent at all however this will require a lot more discussion for us if it is to happen.

My gf states she is happy with it all however more so keeps asking how I feel about it all. The power of it all turns us both on however we realise there is a lot more serious aspects to this situation.

Anyone been through this themselves as a couple that we could chat with, or any advice?

Thanks in advance
Hey where are you from ?

Back