Breeding

Having been with our bull for a number of months now he has asked that my gf come off of her birth control.

He has been regularly seeding my gf however she has been on point with her birth control Last night he asked if she was on anything then when she told him he requested she does not take it.

We, the three of us, had a brief discussion about it and he would not wish to be involved as a parent at all however this will require a lot more discussion for us if it is to happen.

My gf states she is happy with it all however more so keeps asking how I feel about it all. The power of it all turns us both on however we realise there is a lot more serious aspects to this situation.

Anyone been through this themselves as a couple that we could chat with, or any advice?

Thanks in advance

Hello friends, my advice is that first you should enjoy and breed with several bulls, so that she acquires a lot of experience, and provides pleasure to all the bulls, as time goes by you will have your fixed bulls that will cross more often with your wife, and when you have enough experience, you will know how to choose the bulls to start sowing her uterus, but enjoy it until she reaches the age of 50, and only then start breeding.

Hello dear I'm 49 years old, I'm pregnant with my first baby, my husband is sterile, we got married in 1995 between 2001 and 2002 we opted for open marriage, in 2021 I decided to get pregnant and I talked to husband and my four fixed bulls, we made a contract sperm donation a bull started sowing me in june 2021 continuously now in march 2022 i got pregnant with my first baby that will arrive in december, another bull has already made a new contract to donate his sperm and will take the place this bull stay with until I get pregnant again and have your baby, I don't know if my age will allow having all four babies, but let's try.

Having been with our bull for a number of months now he has asked that my gf come off of her birth control.

He has been regularly seeding my gf however she has been on point with her birth control Last night he asked if she was on anything then when she told him he requested she does not take it.

We, the three of us, had a brief discussion about it and he would not wish to be involved as a parent at all however this will require a lot more discussion for us if it is to happen.

My gf states she is happy with it all however more so keeps asking how I feel about it all. The power of it all turns us both on however we realise there is a lot more serious aspects to this situation.

Anyone been through this themselves as a couple that we could chat with, or any advice?

Thanks in advance
There is a huge and serious aspect to this as it’s going beyond sexual fantasy and ‘shits getting real’.
There‘s huge implications for yourselves, family and friends then you have a mixed race baby with two none black parents. Explain that one to your baby as questions will be asked.
But people have done it, or claim to, your decisions, your call. But actually it’s not your bulls call unless he plans to stay around as the *******? Which I don’t think he does.

Thanks in advance
Yes, been bred myself several times

Thanks in advance

Never even considered this .. my thoughts .. may sound great as a fantasey / role play .. getting pregnant by him is a whole different ball game. My advice.. keep it to fantasy/roll play.

Hello dear I'm 49 years old, I'm pregnant with my first baby, my husband is sterile, we got married in 1995 between 2001 and 2002 we opted for open marriage, in 2021 I decided to get pregnant and I talked to husband and my four fixed bulls, we made a contract sperm donation a bull started sowing me in june 2021 continuously now in march 2022 i got pregnant with my first baby that will arrive in december, another bull has already made a new contract to donate his sperm and will take the place this bull stay with until I get pregnant again and have your baby, I don't know if my age will allow having all four babies, but let's try.
Are they black babies?

It’s a lifetime sentence to the ultimate in cuckolding for the white husband cuck. That’s as absolutely far as you can take the domination, that’s the furthest point. I’m going to take your wife and get her pregnant and you will raise my baby.
Perhaps the baby will call the husband of his mom “cuck daddy”?

You're 49 years old and having a baby? I hope you have a good doctor and you're in good health. It's a bit unusual. I'm basing my comment on a discussion I just had with two doctors. My ******* is a doctor and her friend whom she went through med school with is an OBGYN, they both tell me that it's not wise for a woman your age to have a baby. I hope you have discussed this with your doctor. Pregnancies after age 35 are risky to say the least. They called it a geriatric pregnancy.

For some reason, feminists have been manipulating data to change women's opinions as to how late they can normally have babies. It could be a competitive envy women have to be equal to men in every way, including fertility.

(Please don't respond with stories of your own or how you know a friend who is 80 and had a baby. blah blah blah. Your personal experiences do not constitute the average for the billions of people in the world. Thank you)

Women do not remain fertile until menopause. The average age for menopause is 51, but most women become unable to have a successful pregnancy sometime in their mid-40s. These percentages are true for natural conception as well as conception using fertility treatment, including in vitro fertilization (IVF). Although stories in the news media may lead women and their partners to believe that they will be to able use fertility treatments such as IVF to get pregnant, a woman’s age affects the success rates of infertility treatments. The age-related loss of female fertility happens because both the quality and the quantity of eggs gradually decline.

Thanks in advance
Message me if you want 😈

There is a huge and serious aspect to this as it’s going beyond sexual fantasy and ‘shits getting real’.
There‘s huge implications for yourselves, family and friends then you have a mixed race baby with two none black parents. Explain that one to your baby as questions will be asked.
But people have done it, or claim to, your decisions, your call. But actually it’s not your bulls call unless he plans to stay around as the *******? Which I don’t think he does.
I think you made a very good point.

Você tem 49 anos e vai ter um bebê? Espero que você tenha um bom médico e esteja bem de saúde. É um pouco incomum. Estou baseando meu comentário em uma discussão que acabei de ter com dois médicos. Minha puta é médica e sua amiga com quem ela estudou medicina é ginecologista, ambas me dizem que não é sensato uma mulher da sua idade ter um bebê. Espero que você tenha discutido isso com seu médico. Gravidezes após os 35 anos são arriscadas, para dizer o mínimo. Eles chamaram de gravidez geriátrica.

Por alguma razão, as feministas têm manipulado dados para mudar a opinião das mulheres sobre o quão tarde elas normalmente podem ter filhos. Pode ser uma inveja competitiva que as mulheres têm de serem iguais aos homens em todos os aspectos, incluindo a fertilidade.

(Por favor, não responda com suas próprias histórias ou como você conhece um amigo que tem 80 anos e teve um bebê. blá, blá, blá. Suas experiências pessoais não constituem a média para bilhões de pessoas no mundo. Obrigado)

As mulheres não permanecem férteis até a menopausa. A idade média para a menopausa é de 51 anos, mas a maioria das mulheres se torna incapaz de ter uma gravidez bem-sucedida por volta dos 40 anos. Essas porcentagens são verdadeiras para concepção natural, bem como concepção usando tratamento de fertilidade, incluindo fertilização in vitro (FIV). Embora as histórias na mídia possam levar as mulheres e seus parceiros a acreditar que poderão usar tratamentos de fertilidade, como a fertilização in vitro, para engravidar, a idade da mulher afeta as taxas de sucesso dos tratamentos de infertilidade. A perda de fertilidade feminina relacionada à idade ocorre porque tanto a qualidade quanto a quantidade de óvulos diminuem gradualmente.

You're 49 years old and having a baby? I hope you have a good doctor and you're in good health. It's a bit unusual. I'm basing my comment on a discussion I just had with two doctors. My ******* is a doctor and her friend whom she went through med school with is an OBGYN, they both tell me that it's not wise for a woman your age to have a baby. I hope you have discussed this with your doctor. Pregnancies after age 35 are risky to say the least. They called it a geriatric pregnancy.

For some reason, feminists have been manipulating data to change women's opinions as to how late they can normally have babies. It could be a competitive envy women have to be equal to men in every way, including fertility.

(Please don't respond with stories of your own or how you know a friend who is 80 and had a baby. blah blah blah. Your personal experiences do not constitute the average for the billions of people in the world. Thank you)

Women do not remain fertile until menopause. The average age for menopause is 51, but most women become unable to have a successful pregnancy sometime in their mid-40s. These percentages are true for natural conception as well as conception using fertility treatment, including in vitro fertilization (IVF). Although stories in the news media may lead women and their partners to believe that they will be to able use fertility treatments such as IVF to get pregnant, a woman’s age affects the success rates of infertility treatments. The age-related loss of female fertility happens because both the quality and the quantity of eggs gradually decline.
Hi friend, just to update you, our baby is already six weeks old, he is a beautiful mixed-race boy, she has already started copulating again with the same black *******, we hope this time she will get pregnant with a girl.
And good luck with your studies, you need to improve your knowledge and concepts a little more.

Back