Breeding...

Use a "pretty" reliable method of birth control, like getting a diaphragm. It's a pain sometimes because you need to stop in the bathroom, which is an interruption. But, it's about 90% effective, so while you probably won't get pregnant, it is possible. That small risk might be enough to excite all three of you. Are you happy with the small risk idea? Don't be shocked if you black bull tries to sweet talk you into going bare. If you're really submissive or impulsive, don't be surprised, if you let him. I think most of us at some point let a guy go inside bare without birth control and trusted him and got burned because he couldn't help it because "felt too good". You might be older now, but guys still have a hard time pulling out.

How do i bring up and open up to my fiance id like to be involved with or engaging in my breeding fantasy? Seems so complicated
it only seems complicated because it IS COMPLICATED !!!!!!, your wife is being a realist and you had better respect her on this one. She is the one who has to deal with being knocked up, she is the one who has to explain to her parents and friends how she happened to get a big black bouncing baby boy who is coal black and a cock bigger than anyone else's Baby has. She has to ask herself how she will raise an interracial baby when you stop paying the baby support and tell everyone including your families and your friends. you need to really let her make all the decisions on this one. Your wife depends on you to make the right calls..

it only seems complicated because it IS COMPLICATED !!!!!!, your wife is being a realist and you had better respect her on this one. She is the one who has to deal with being knocked up, she is the one who has to explain to her parents and friends how she happened to get a big black bouncing baby boy who is coal black and a cock bigger than anyone else's Baby has. She has to ask herself how she will raise an interracial baby when you stop paying the baby support and tell everyone including your families and your friends. you need to really let her make all the decisions on this one. Your wife depends on you to make the right calls..
I love how you turn this into some kind of cuckhold thing talking about a bays dick. Come on. You give sound advice then derail yourself with the baby cock stuff.

Back