• Planning to breed?

Votes: 637 50.3%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 49 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 344 27.2%

• Total voters
Thank you for your comment.
Although I am happy now that my wife ****** me to be her cuckold, at the beginning when she ****** me and for a year afterward it was extremely agonizing for me. I would not wish that type of pain on anyone. I am sure that they would not enjoy it unless they wanted to be a cuckold.
I hope that any man that wants to be a cuckold can find a more pleasant way to become one.
I hear you, but to seek it is almost impossible. There are countless cuck wannabes who are here that will say this too. Its nigh on impossible to find a girl who is into this right from the start.
The natural way that you became a cuckold is so enviable. That year of pain you speak of, well, try a lifetime of unhappy marriage or an awful divorce instead. You were extremely fortunate.

I hear you, but to seek it is almost impossible. There are countless cuck wannabes who are here that will say this too. Its nigh on impossible to find a girl who is into this right from the start.
The natural way that you became a cuckold is so enviable. That year of pain you speak of, well, try a lifetime of unhappy marriage or an awful divorce instead. You were extremely fortunate.
I agree that it is very difficult for a cuckold wannabe to find a woman that is into this lifestyle right from the start.

Yes I have been extremely fortunate except for that first year of our cuckold marriage. I believe that if I had not agreed to be my wife's cuckold husband, she would have divorced me or we would be living an unhappy marriage.

I wish all of the cuckold wannabes great luck in finding a woman to marry and make them her cuckold husband so that they can have a happy cuckold marriage. But I wish that their start into their cuckold marriage is painless.

Was it hard for you to let her sleep around?
Yes in the beginning when my wife first ****** me to be her cuckold husband, it was extremely hard for me to let my wife sleep around. Actually I did not have much choice if I wanted to stay married to my wife. She told me that she was going to continue to enjoy being fucked by other men and if I did not like it , too damn bad. She said if I show that I am not happy about other men fucking her, she would divorce me.
However, after I agonized for about a year, I finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for other men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for other men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick another man's asshole.
Now it is very easy for me to let my wife sleep around; in fact, I encourage my wife to enjoy being fucked by many more men and often.

I love the thought of being black bred but in reality it would cause so many issues, explaining to friends/family etc. For me it will remain a fantasy but I enjoy practicing!
Fortunately, society is becoming more accepting (even welcoming) of black breeding of white women. Of course there will always be some who have the reluctance expressed in this post, but those concerns are diminishing overall.

I have secretly bread with couples and I am sure that I have some amazing love babies in the world, I'm looking to find a life partner to enjoy the breeding process with, I worked to much and was never just there , so I don't mind breeding and leaving,but I do have a deep passion for a female that wants the bbc breeder involved.

Back