Votes: 417 32.4%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 646 50.2%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 346 26.9%

• Total voters
In the good old days in the jungle it was easier for the BBC on the prowl - just grab her and fuck her. It was both her unavoidable destiny and desire to be a breeding machine for the superior black cock. The white bitch was either being bred or dropping.
0A364206-EB21-4363-A744-5512784BB2DA.gif

Last edited:
I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
Nice schlong

Let’s face it… the most excitement everyone involved is going to experience in this lifestyle is unprotected sex with no pulling out…this is what everyone wants to feel and experience period….now if you want her to achieve the pinnacle of off the charts heart pounding exciting sex….it would be her all alone with him in her marital bed missionary position with her and both knowing she’s in full ovulation ….and her darker lover knowingly delivering his extremely fertile baby making seed warmly deep inside her filling her up.

Back