Breeding in a nutshell

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
To another successful session and after waiting a month or so. Yet again,I’ve helped another couple get pregnant. But before people get angry. Just know, I’ve been doing this for a while with helping couples and singles conceive. Some people want mixed children even if it’s obvious their not the same “color” of the birthing or I call it “seeding” parent. I enjoy helping and that’s all that matters,right? Yes. There is paperwork and testing done before something like this is even kicked into action. But that’s for another day.

I’ve been on this page for some time now and I love it. I got to know some great people and come to find out those people wanted a mixed baby. So I helped, and after a short period of time they found out they where expecting. They then got me connected with other people that had the same needs,wants and desires! And they all came from this very website. I can’t name names or even hint and that’s fine. But,to the loving and wonderful people that let me impregnate their wife,fiancé, girlfriend and even twin daughters... I can’t say anything other than thank you, thank you and thank you!

Life is amazing

To another successful session and after waiting a month or so. Yet again,I’ve helped another couple get pregnant. But before people get angry. Just know, I’ve been doing this for a while with helping couples and singles conceive. Some people want mixed children even if it’s obvious their not the same “color” of the birthing or I call it “seeding” parent. I enjoy helping and that’s all that matters,right? Yes. There is paperwork and testing done before something like this is even kicked into action. But that’s for another day.

I’ve been on this page for some time now and I love it. I got to know some great people and come to find out those people wanted a mixed baby. So I helped, and after a short period of time they found out they where expecting. They then got me connected with other people that had the same needs,wants and desires! And they all came from this very website. I can’t name names or even hint and that’s fine. But,to the loving and wonderful people that let me impregnate their wife,fiancé, girlfriend and even twin daughters... I can’t say anything other than thank you, thank you and thank you!

Life is amazing

U lucky bastard 😂

Life is amazing
We should just call you DADDY.

Life is amazing
That’s crazy. Can you share any Further details About the sessions or anything? Hah.

We know a couple whose husband has a super low sperm count.

They examined all the options and decided that they were all too expensive, and even with paying for various medical solutions, there wasn't an absolute guarantee, so they decided to do it naturally.

Much like what you described, they searched for a while, found a suitable male (a white guy) and after a few (don't know exactly how many) attempts, she was successfully fertilized.

While the wife and male were together, the husband came over to our place, twice I believe, until they were done. Surprisingly, he was quite upbeat and very supportive as to what was happening, he just wanted to give them some privacy.

They now have a simply adorable little boy and are talking about contacting him again.

Surprisingly, although I don't want children, I found the whole thing EXTREMELY erotic!

Donna

Back