Mature and married but.. black man VERY interested! 173 lbs 5 ft 9 in tall 9 inches uncut! LOVES eating pussy and I work in Charleston

Bruh, we may be out of luck with this site. When I make posts directed to women I get no replies but I see all these other posts that ask about wives or white women and nothing but cucks reply or men pretending to be women. In other words, I think there’s nothing but gay cucks and men on this site living out their gay fantasies about black men. Site has been disappointing so far.
I think you may be on to something. Anything I post in relation to breeding gets deleted. Smh!!

Or maybe the real don't reply when the initial DM says verbatim: "Can i please come dump a few healthy cum in ur slutty holes?". Also, many of the guys here need to shave, diet, workout. We know for a fact the guys that speak well and look good have no problems.... but we do predominately use S D C and guys we know to introduce others for new meet ups over this site. Also Splash Mocha we have had some good times.

Bruh, we may be out of luck with this site. When I make posts directed to women I get no replies but I see all these other posts that ask about wives or white women and nothing but cucks reply or men pretending to be women. In other words, I think there’s nothing but gay cucks and men on this site living out their gay fantasies about black men. Site has been disappointing so far.
You have no media Rodney. Your a blank page. What is there for the female members to see? Are we supposed to jump through hoops and run an exhaustive search of your posts hoping to see a picture of you over the past 2 years? Add some media and perhaps the amount of traffic to your door would increase instead of the forum replies by the people you mention. I often go to a profile check to see what/who we are chatting with and boom- nothing. So I move on.

Back