LMAO... WHOOPS! those who talk smack end up ******* on their words & showing who has the low IQ.
Idk if you've noticed but 9x out of 10 when a young beautiful chick on this site freely post face pics and request breedings amongst other things, that profile turns out to be fake. Now in this case @Ambermarie0301 proved to be a RARE exception. So you can't blame people for their pessimistic views when this type of pattern and number of fakes on this site is so numerous

Idk if you've noticed but 9x out of 10 when a young beautiful chick on this site freely post face pics and request breedings amongst other things, that profile turns out to be fake. Now in this case @Ambermarie0301 proved to be a RARE exception. So you can't blame people for their pessimistic views when this type of pattern and number of fakes on this site is so numerous

sure you can. nothing is 100% so treat every situation individually. this is a basic rule of life & interaction. plus that attitude... no one owes that dude anything for him to have that entitled & condescending demeanor.

Probably wrong to jump down her throat but it’s completely understandable to be skeptical given the circumstances. Girls like her are rare and I think a lot of men get pretty fed up with fakes on here.

there's absolutely no reason to get fed up with fakes. speak to those who are verified or personally verified. if you waste time with anyone else it's your own damn fault & there's no one to blame but yourself.

i really don't understand people getting their panties in a wad. this is a great site. the verification process makes it REAL EASY to focus your time & energy on certain people. it's not rocket science.

i really don't understand people getting their panties in a wad. this is a great site. the verification process makes it REAL EASY to focus your time & energy on certain people. it's not rocket science.
It's not about focusing our time and energy on fakes. But when they flood every thread and fish for attention so much it becomes very annoying.

I’ve already told you why, but go ahead and keep ignoring I guess ?‍♀️

i'm not ignoring. i'm making valid, logical, elementary points. but i'm not gonna argue about it. i mean, live & let life is so fundamentally basic.... except to those who it isn't. lol. this site isn't perfect but i love it.

Don't argue or swear! Everyone has their own truth!
If the administrator wants, it can easily prohibit to communicate to unverified users in some forum section. Just think if the forum will be only 3,1K users of 231,777K users. It will be a failure, and you do not want to visit it.
Better calm down and take a look at my wife ;):)

Bruh, we may be out of luck with this site. When I make posts directed to women I get no replies but I see all these other posts that ask about wives or white women and nothing but cucks reply or men pretending to be women. In other words, I think there’s nothing but gay cucks and men on this site living out their gay fantasies about black men. Site has been disappointing so far.
Definitely some real women on this site. I just met a banging hottie about a month ago. Petite GF with a PHAT bubble ass and she can take a serious big dick pounding.
Just stick around it can happen

Last edited:
I help arrange meetings between ladies and possible boy friends. To set things up or in motion. I have had little success for a number of simple reasons. Distance is the biggest one. Next is an unrealistic additude or expectations. And finally guys that just don’t show up.

Right now we have a possible that we will be meeting hopefully this month. Scheduling has been a problem first with his vacation plans, then with the ladies travel schedule and then with my work schedule, training schedule and vacation plans.

Back