I can’t speak for everyone, but we are real and verified. I am clearly the hubby and I am clear that SuzieQue (also verified) is my available wife. Our problem is finding guys close to us, say Seattle or guys coming to Victoria BC

I can’t speak for everyone, but we are real and verified. I am clearly the hubby and I am clear that SuzieQue (also verified) is my available wife. Our problem is finding guys close to us, say Seattle or guys coming to Victoria BC
Hey, I'm in Victoria for a week. I'd love to give Suzie what she wants

Here’s the problem...what is true verification? I posted a true story about my friend’s first bbc which she has since had (wouldn’t allow me to video it, unfortunately), and I was derided as a fake. I’m an interracial enthusiast, and the anonymous pics I sent with head cropped out were accused of being fakes. The girls ass alone should prove it’s the same girl, but apparently some people are blind. It was just a cool, true story about a girl I know. It might be true that most people on here are fakes and some men posing as women, but there are genuine interracial and cuckold stories on this forum. It’s difficult to verify because people are choosy as to who they let in their lives, some people don’t want their info public, and we are still dealing with a taboo subject even though we’re in the 21st century and it shouldn’t be taboo.

Not everyone is a well known staple at the big interracial parties or a web star. I’m not gay, nor have I ever posed as a woman. I only have two cuckold/ interracial stories in my life and I have shared them. Every other post I’ve made is a response to an existing post thread. I don’t even have a girlfriend or a wife, but once in a blue moon I have a related story (I.e. my friends first bbc) to share. But, if you just dismiss everything as fake, there’s no point to this forum, unless everyone knows everyone personally.

Fakes are a definite problem on this site. It's more a gay male cuck fantasy site than an interracial meeting site.

The other problem with meeting people here is that nearly everyone we've met lives far away from us. So the chemistry is sometimes good but then nothing develops because they live far away.
True

Back