Breeding/Barebacking

Thank you. I dont feel complete unless I ejaculate inside a wife. Sadly many couples think that they are doing a favor, expect tests from the bull and avoid giving their own. Glad that there are exceptions though finding them is not easy.

Thank you. I dont feel complete unless I ejaculate inside a wife. Sadly many couples think that they are doing a favor, expect tests from the bull and avoid giving their own. Glad that there are exceptions though finding them is not easy.
Very good post bro. Yes crazy. Ask for a thousand tests and never bring up their own. I actually deleted a message from a couple on fet...giving me all these rules and dates when the tests have to be done. Smh.

Tests are actually something we feel are necessary and have been an issue with a lot of potential men. She's already taken a test and has the proof. By the time we find the right guy he's going to want an updated test. SMH Personally I feel if a test is asked for then one should be provided as well.

Should be bi dir
Tests are actually something we feel are necessary and have been an issue with a lot of potential men. She's already taken a test and has the proof. By the time we find the right guy he's going to want an updated test. SMH Personally I feel if a test is asked for then one should be provided as well.
Should be bi directional indeed.

Back