breed her....

I believe something got lost in translation somewhere, shocked ... never have I said I'd like seeing 2 races breeding each other out of existence. I believe I once said something like "maybe it would be better ..." or something to that effect, but not that I "wouldn't mind".
As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry, I just don't follow the sermon. Not sure what it has to do with my post(s)!? Maybe you could clarify that for me. :)
I hate to use science here but the two races can’t breed each other out of existence as we’re the same race...... in 30,000 years, theoretically, blacks in Europe will be white as their bodies decrease the melatonin production in order to absorb more vitamin D.
The first Homosapiens were not white and adapted to less sunlight in Europe. Or perhaps, with global warming, all the white Europeans will go the other way!🤣

I hate to use science here but the two races can’t breed each other out of existence as we’re the same race...... in 30,000 years, theoretically, blacks in Europe will be white as their bodies decrease the melatonin production in order to absorb more vitamin D.
The first Homosapiens were not white and adapted to less sunlight in Europe. Or perhaps, with global warming, all the white Europeans will go the other way!🤣
Wow ... a short dissertation on "race". I'm impressed! (not)

Since we're making corrections for political correctness here, its "homo sapiens" and is the scientific name for modern humans, meaning "wise man" in Latin.
Race is a categorization of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into groups generally viewed as distinct within a given society. The term came into common usage during the 16th century, when it was used to refer to groups of various kinds, including those characterized by close kinship relations. By the 17th century, the term began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits, and then later to national affiliations.

The real question needed to be asked is "will the human race even exist in 30,0000 years" .... its not looking too good if you're keeping up with the scientific news these days. Since the sun is beginning to break off into pieces and solar flareups are more common & more intense, its beginning to look like the prophecies of the bible are looking better every day IF you're a religious person.

Last edited:
Wow ... a short dissertation on "race". I'm impressed! (not)

Since we're making corrections for political correctness here, its "homo sapiens" and is the scientific name for modern humans, meaning "wise man" in Latin.
Race is a categorization of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into groups generally viewed as distinct within a given society. The term came into common usage during the 16th century, when it was used to refer to groups of various kinds, including those characterized by close kinship relations. By the 17th century, the term began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits, and then later to national affiliations.

The real question needed to be asked is "will the human race even exist in 30,0000 years" .... its not looking too good if you're keeping up with the scientific news these days. Since the sun is beginning to break off into pieces and solar flareups are more common & more intense, its beginning to look like the prophecies of the bible are looking better every day IF you're a religious person.

Not religious at all and all for science and none of the science states the Sun will be destroying the earth within 30,000 years. That day is so many hundreds of millions of years ahead we need to have no fear. As for solar flares and radiation.... again a natural cycle that will not destroy the planet but may alter it from what we know now. The earth itself has been noticeably much hotter in the past and we’re just caught in natural cycles.
Our genome has existed for around half a million years, in some form or another, so the chances are we will still be around, in some form or another, in 30,000 years or more. What we can say is that we might all be ‘black’ by then as our bodies adapt to more sunlight or perhaps all those of African descent in Europe Or North America will be ’white’. But even though we still carry various %’s of the DNA of our other genomes it would appear we are all still the same species.
Oh and there are zero corrections for political correctness.

I prefer that idea. It protects everyone involved. The wives don't leave their husbands to try to be with the biological fathers of their children if they don't know who the daddy is. So the husband gets to keep his family together and stay with his lovely wife. The black guys don't get chased for baby support. And the wife gets the most mind blowing sex imaginable. The baby also gets the strongest genes because the sperm had to outcompete all the others. I think gangbreedings are the best way, and if I can't have *******, I'll definitely opt for that with my fut

Back