breed her....

I'm sure you're right about all of this. However, I don't think that all of them are flakes, though many surely are. But I can tell you that every time I go out, I see ever more white girls with black babies, everywhere I go. And many are dating white guys or even getting married to them. I always thought they would be untouchable outcasts but apparently many guys don't mind. So I think you're wrong when you say that white girls aren't doing this. Finally, I have met many who have actually said that they think mixed race babies are better and want to get pregnant. I'm not lying. And many of them are upper middle class girls. Many are from the Deep South too! So I don't think you're totally right there.I'm
I agree mixed race babies are better and I at one time tried to get my wife black bred but was screwed over by the white guy that was going to help set things up once she was comfortable fucking him. He was going to introduce her to some of his black friends and then work on getting her black bred by them but he became very selfish and he fucked her a few times a week but she wore protection while having sex with him. I did get to eat her cream pie when she came home but I am sure a black cock would have really filled her cunt. I have been so pissed about missing out on my chance back then as I think it would have worked. Now we are moving again to South Central Michigan and I hope to find a Black Bull to work with on getting her seduced and him having his way with her. No white guys to assist this time as I have lost all trust in them and feel white women need black cock not a selfish little white guys toy.

damn straight!!!! whites and Asians r so small and so weak and so insecure hahaha black men don't give a fuck they see sumthing they want and they take it!
I hope so I want my wife taken by black men and used the way she was meant to be used to satisfy his needs and hopefully I get to clean up when he is finished filling her with his potent cream.

i admit the idea of it is just so hot, but just as fantasy
I dream of my wife being black bred but now it is to late she is no longer fertile. When she was I did my part to try to get her to try black cock but the guy that I helped seduce her did not follow through on his part of the agreement. He got to fuck her a few times a week but once she became comfortable having sex with other men he was supposed to introduce her to a few of his black friends and help with getting her to go black and with my support hopefully get black bred. I always wanted a mixed race baby as they look so good and are so much better then a white one. She is no longer fertile but I still hope to find a black Bull to seduce her and use her like she was meant to be after we move.

every women should submit to blck men and white men should be thankful us wifes are being fucked by the best race
I would love for my wife to be of service to black men and did my best to get her black bred when she was fertile. I still think black men would enjoy filling her with their hot cum.

I agree mixed race babies are better and I at one time tried to get my wife black bred but was screwed over by the white guy that was going to help set things up once she was comfortable fucking him. He was going to introduce her to some of his black friends and then work on getting her black bred by them but he became very selfish and he fucked her a few times a week but she wore protection while having sex with him. I did get to eat her cream pie when she came home but I am sure a black cock would have really filled her cunt. I have been so pissed about missing out on my chance back then as I think it would have worked. Now we are moving again to South Central Michigan and I hope to find a Black Bull to work with on getting her seduced and him having his way with her. No white guys to assist this time as I have lost all trust in them and feel white women need black cock not a selfish little white guys toy.

Wow!! You seem really angry. What on earth was going on? What do you mean a white guy was fucking your wife and you were upset? There is so much backstory left out of your comment, and all we can see is just the ANGER!! I hope you feel better my man. And if your wife isn't upset by it, you should try and figure out why you are overly upset. Its not healthy.

You are allowed to have all the fantasies you want, but if your wife is not interested in pursuing those fantasies, you need to keep it in check. Maybe you can have your wife play with a dark dildo, maybe that would help you feel more fulfilled.

No risk. Its inevitable to happen...
What risk? of getting the married white woman pregnant? I have hoped my wife took the seed from black men and became pregnant with his baby as she was meant to be. Unfortunately after a try and making this happen they guy that was suppose to help make it happen failed to follow through on his part. Lesson learned never trust a white guy to be the middle man go straight to the source and find a black Bull and get her seduced by him directly. My guy fucked my wife for over a year and never followed through on introducing her to his black friends so they could work on getting her black bred. He fucked her a few time a week until we moved to NC but now we are moving to Michigan and I hope to find a Bull there to seduce her and use her like she was meant to be used.

I am sure if my wife could still have baby's she would have 1or2 black baby's.
If my wife was still fertile I would be doing all I could to encourage her to get black bred. I tried years back but they guy that was helping me open her up did not fill his part of the bargain. I helped him seduce her and he was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends once she became comfortable fucking outside our marriage. He was a white guy and he fucked her a few times a week and she did use protection with him even though I told her I would love for her to get pregnant. She used a diaphragm so when she came home I did get some cream pie but quite a bit of the cream leaked out by then. He did open her up to sex outside our marriage but he was to selfish to introduce her to his black friends like we agreed upon. He knew I wanted her black bred and he said they would have no trouble opening her up once he got her to relax and have sex with him, lesson learned never trust a white guy.

If my wife was still fertile I would be doing all I could to encourage her to get black bred. I tried years back but they guy that was helping me open her up did not fill his part of the bargain. I helped him seduce her and he was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends once she became comfortable fucking outside our marriage. He was a white guy and he fucked her a few times a week and she did use protection with him even though I told her I would love for her to get pregnant. She used a diaphragm so when she came home I did get some cream pie but quite a bit of the cream leaked out by then. He did open her up to sex outside our marriage but he was to selfish to introduce her to his black friends like we agreed upon. He knew I wanted her black bred and he said they would have no trouble opening her up once he got her to relax and have sex with him, lesson learned never trust a white guy.
no offense, but you got duped by a FAKE, not a white guy.

I mean, only an idiot would say that. So based on what you said, I think this guy didnt have any black friends. So he wasn't being selfish, he couldn't deliver on what he promised and you were "TOO EAGER" to care. The mistake was on your part, not the white guy.

Im sorry this happened to you, thats the truth, like I meet so many couples AFTER they get fooled by these charlatans and I have to do a lot of damage control. The husband is hurt, the wife feels betrayed and now she feels broken or a slut in the "negative" context. It takes a good 1-2 months just to repair the damage before I can even begin to help the couple move forward.

Again, very sorry to hear what actually happened. But there were so many red flags that you chose to ignore. There are many men on this site who would do EXACTLY what you did and get fooled as well. So if you think you are alone, you are not. I talk to a lot of guys on this site about dumb ideas about "seducing" their wives. It never works out the way you hope it will.

Black cock should be the only cocks fucking white pussy married or not! Black men just walk up and take me away from my husband because I always make it clear to them that they can have me if they wish and they take me all the time which is the way it should always be!
I agree with much of what you say, I think the Bull should be in charge of all white pussy married or not but he should also be able to decide on when and if he wants it white bred to continue keeping the supply of white pussy available for black breeding. If it is a white boy and he decides it is not of future breeding quality then the boy should be castrated or caged as he ages. Only white males of the Bulls choosing should remain able to breed to keep the supply of white pussy available. I would have loved to have my wife black bred when she was fertile but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen did not follow through on his part of the deal. Now I hope to find a black Bull to seduce my wife and start to use her like she was meant to be and then get her to help get our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile to spread and be bred when the time comes. I want her to become a mentor for those that are fertile and ready to be bred.

white women need to be bred black - period. thats the way nature wants it.
I agree with you fully and tried to get my wife black bred years ago when she was fertile but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen got selfish and kept her for himself. He was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends to get her bred once she opened up to sex outside our marriage but once I helped him seduce her and he got fucking her she did her a few times a week and never introduced her to his friends the entire time. He fucked her until we moved to NC and I was not going to find a white guy to help get her going again and began looking for a black Bull to continue where the other guy let off. I could not find a black Bull here willing to invest a little time as she was not just going to jump into bed with some stranger. I needed a Bull to open her up and then turn her into the breeding slut she was meant to be. Now my only hope is for a black Bull to work on her and seduce her, open her up and use her to help get our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile to black breed like they should. I would even be willing to adopt the babies if it was to much for them to handle as long as they continued to be bred. I would love to be allowed to provide clean up duties when the bull is done pumping his potent seed deep inside their tight pussies and the cream is leaking out fresh

I agree with you fully and tried to get my wife black bred years ago when she was fertile but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen got selfish and kept her for himself. He was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends to get her bred once she opened up to sex outside our marriage but once I helped him seduce her and he got fucking her she did her a few times a week and never introduced her to his friends the entire time. He fucked her until we moved to NC and I was not going to find a white guy to help get her going again and began looking for a black Bull to continue where the other guy let off. I could not find a black Bull here willing to invest a little time as she was not just going to jump into bed with some stranger. I needed a Bull to open her up and then turn her into the breeding slut she was meant to be. Now my only hope is for a black Bull to work on her and seduce her, open her up and use her to help get our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile to black breed like they should. I would even be willing to adopt the babies if it was to much for them to handle as long as they continued to be bred. I would love to be allowed to provide clean up duties when the bull is done pumping his potent seed deep inside their tight pussies and the cream is leaking out fresh
Why do you keep repeating the same story over and over and OVER????

Back