Bred

I absolutly love your view I couldn’t agree more I want the same for you and love that u want to see your white ******* line bred out and become black. It would be such an honor to bring a bbc into this world as a white bbc only woman
Her White ******* line would only be 1/4 Black within 2 generations. There is no such thing as breeding out the genetic heritage. I suspect most of America shares both European and African ******* as well as some Native American. There are few biological consequences and only legal consequences among Native Americans.

I def want a sexy black man cumming deep inside me... raw and oh so good. But bringing a baby into the world is a major decision... and must be thought through ALL the way. But yes, the sex would be fucking amazing.
Thank you for being so damn conscientious...yes, committed is what happens with real pregnancy...no longer hot fantastical dreamy visions...become virtual REALITY

Lol that's the racism in him speaking. His indirect way of saying most blacks can't afford a baby based on his one concept of what a black guy is
Just amazing to me on a site like this you have people with that mindset, I guess I'm naive but seems if you're on a site dedicated to black men with white women you'd be a little more mature about your thinking. Crazy😐

I have about a dozen fine black men breeding me pretty consistantly trying to put their baby in my belly but I think Im too old to concieve 😔 They have gotten me pregnant twice but I lost both.My husband is very supportive and encourages me and all of my black lovers.So they keep nailing me,and I love how hard they work my pussy 😁

My bf at the time was Only five inches long and the size of a white board marker. He asked me to marry him but since he was the only one I’ve been with at the time ,I told him I need to at least experience sex with another guy before I would say yes. So he found me a guy in Dallas he was 11 1/2 inches long. He took his time and made love to me instead of just trying to fuck me. So inch by inch I took it until she bottomed out at 8 inches. He asked if I could take more, I guess I was so excited I told him yes, so he slowly but forcefully pushed the rest of his cock in me. I could feel it deep inside pushing up against my cervix. It HURT but felt SO good I gripped the sheets and took all of it. And by the way I’m only 5 feel tall he was six one.

70C68EA4-F296-43A5-995E-161E60CB8A5C.jpeg

65D348A6-9F9E-4A5D-A250-5D048FE6FFBB.jpeg

F3DC117C-E209-4874-80DF-AEA86FCDF480.jpeg

AD8EFD02-FFD7-499A-A294-45FB362F1139.jpeg

That last pic, is there a 1/2 black baby in there? What race is your husband?

When we moved here a few years ago, our neighbor has 3 black children. She was living with her mom. We got together for coffee often in the morning and I held her youngest baby. As I held him I had the strongest desire to have another baby and I wanted it to be black. I told my hubby about it (he is strong into the IR cuckold desire) and he is encouraging me. The girls even want a black baby brother or sister.

How do the girls know? Did you tell them? Or they saw you with the neighbors baby? Just curious.

Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.

The black baby breeding fantasy has long been alive and well in the interracial swinging lifestyle. At a time when I was younger and dumber, I participated in it myself with a white couple. I'm talking having unprotected sex with a married white woman in front of her husband. No condoms, no STD checks, no birth control, no nuthin'. Just unbridled lust and fuckin' like sex-crazed animals. I wrote about my experience with them in another thread, and I admit that she is my favorite hot white wife of all time (so far LOL).

It wasn't just living out the breeding fantasy that makes her my favorite, although that certainly is an integral part of it. For one thing she was just gorgeous, and at the time, I just wasn't fucking a lot of white girls who looked like her. I had lust in my dark heart for the interracial sex between her soft, forbidden white legs. And if she was gonna be crazy enough to let me dump black seed inside of her fertile white body, then I was gonna be crazy enough to do just that!

I liked the fact that she was extremely verbal. She liked to call my penis my "black babymaker". Rarely ever did she say "dick" or "cock". It was my "black babymaker". The sex was incredibly intense and "racial" and like you could hardly stand it. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife! All three of us SO, turned on but at the same time kind of on edge . . . no condoms, she's fertile, has no birth control, and I'm in her bare . . . what if she really does get pregnant with my baby???!!! SO, so risky! Was part of the unbearable arousal for everyone in the room.

I liked the hardcore cuck relationship we both had with her husband. He was a much bigger man than I am physically, but he was kinda wimpy and would just take his dick out and mope and jerk while I could do nearly 100% of whatever I wanted to do to his wife right in front of him, and it all made her cum so, so hard! I would pound her so damn hard that her body would jerk and flail around on the bed like her name was Raggedy Ann. Fuck her senseless, but she would still barely be able to gasp out, "PLEASE . . . DON'T . . . STOP"! And would cum and cum and cum!

We both talked major league ******* to cucky too . . . his dick never failed to remain at attention! "I'm gonna put my black baby in your bitch, and then she's gonna be my bitch"! She would be like, "Oh yes I'm your bitch! Call me white bitch"! And she talked more ******* to her wimp than I did. I can't even remember what all was said. I remember that she told him she didn't love him, that she never loved him, that even though she had two of his ******* he had never made her cum one time, and that she fell in love with black me as soon as she saw me and wanted my black baby. And that was just the start! WHEW was she a piece of work!

Of course, at some point it all got to be too much for everybody in the room, and I would nut black sperm inside of pretty, white girl wifey. Her eyeballs rolled back into her F'in head, and cuck hubby jerkin'. Then talk more *******, "I wonder if that's the load that got your beautiful white wife pregnant with my ******* white boy? Well what are you gonna give me sweetie? A boy or a girl? I'll take whatever you give me as long as you are my baby's white mommy".

After I nut in the wife we would embrace with some deep, passionate kissing and tell each other that we loved one another. She would talk about how she wished she could start her life over with a black man, and that only a black man could make her cum. At one point cucky would get really, really upset. It was all just TOO REAL including the real risk of a REAL PREGNANCY!!! He would complain that it looked like we were really falling in love (he was right). He didn't like the fact that I was fucking his wife in ways she would never permit him to, and cumming for me when he could not get her off. I remember she told him, "I'm your wife. But I'm his whore"! And that was the end of that. She was in total control over her husband and was going to do as she pleased.

I remember one time he asked the wife if she would love her black baby more than her white babies. That was the one and only time I saw her kind of get emotionally shaken by what was going down in the room. She said she loved her white babies, but that she wanted a black baby to love too. She told me that if she did get pregnant that she was going to keep my baby, but make her husband pay for all the expenses to raise the baby. OUR mixed race baby that we both wanted in order to join us together as black man and white woman forever. We would talk to each other like that. Right in front of her husband.

As I look back on this story I'm telling you . . . I cannot, not, NOT believe I did that STUPID *******!!!! I can't believe it . . . BUT I DID . . . younger and dumber and full of cum . . . BLACK cum that I still like to spurt inside of sweet white girl pussy to this very day. It's the best kind of pussy too. At least for this black man it is. But I'm more responsible in my wiser years.

Epilogue: So, did smokin' hot white girl wifey get pregnant??? Did I ever get her preggers with a black baby??!! The answer is NO and today I am glad. I mean, to say that it would have complicated all of our lives is an understatement. Eventually we lost contact. I moved away. I moved far away. Even before that, I stopped calling them. They called but I backed away. I figured I should stop doing that ******* before I got burned and she actually did get pregnant! But I will never, ever, forget them or what we did together. Not ever. I still remember their names to this very day. And to be perfectly honest . . . it all STILL makes my dick hard . . . VERY, very, very hard . . . doesn't mean I want to do it again. But DAMNIT I BRED that pretty white girl. And it was GOOD in the moment. Yes sir it was!

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.
Yes, thinking about being impregnated by a physically beautiful, very well-hung and super-potent black man---especially a handsome charming and vigorous young one---IS exciting, sometimes almost unbearably exciting, for most truly feminine women.

My wife is a prime example, inasmuch as a few years ago she delightedly acted on my suggestion that she let my beautiful 19 year-old bisexual black best buddy make love to her bare-back on our marriage bed with me lying beside them.

She was fertile but childless at the time and, as she blushingly confessed to me after she inevitably and very quickly "fell" pregnant to my charming buddy, had been secretly desiring a love-baby by a young black even before she married me.

Since then, with her and me and my buddy living full-time together as a menage-a-trois, my buddy (now her new husband) has fathered three beautiful children for her.

Watching those beautiful babies being lovingly but extremely passionately made on our marriage bed was for me the most beautiful and erotically thrilling sexual experience of my life.

My wife of course experiences the awesome sexual attractiveness of my buddy and his gloriously powerful procreativity and sexual potency in a very different way from me, despite him having been my one-on-one versatile and perfect lover for the last 5 years.

My earnest advice to you is to let your imagination run free and, if you are married, at a time of physical intimacy with your husband gently disclose to him something (not everything) of your secret hankering to be impregnanted by a black man.

Your husband will certainly listen to you very attentively on the subject, and may well be more than slightly shocked that you would allow a black man to have unprotected sex with you with the express purpose of having him impregnate you.

So stress to your husband that you would like him to be closely involved in the baby-making, in which he needs to feel his participation as a watcher and encourager will be highly valued and hopefully strongly desired by you, as it ought to be. Traumatic though it may be for him to begin with, he is almost certain to end up being awed by witnessing you being mated by another man, and even openly love it as he comes to more deeply appreciate the intense pleasure and womanly and reproductive fulfillment you are getting from it.

And be assured, your desire to sexually love and to be impregnated by a black man is a perfectly natural and healthy manifestation of your femininity, as well as of your inviolable right to choose the ******* of the baby you appear to so strongly desire.

Be encouraged and, above all, truly and wholly loving, especially in respect of your husband if you have one.

Life is too short to be small.

MICHAEL

BREEDING BLACK BABIES 👶🏾

White chicks having/breeding black babies doesn't come up only in the interracial swing context. It comes up in other contexts too, such as in the "normal" dating scene:

MINNESOTA WHITE WOMAN - I was seeing a blonde white woman from Minnesota. She was older than me in her early 50's, divorced with three daughters (2 in college and 1 just graduated high school) and could have no more *******. After her divorce she had started fucking black men, and I was the latest to get between her legs. We had a torrid affair.

One night after having had some good sex, she starts to tell me this fantasy. That she wished that we had met as Freshman college students, and that she would have wanted to start sleeping with me immediately. I told her that never would have happened as I was way too shy in college and did not know how to approach women. She assured me that she would have come after me then because I would be what she wanted. And she was going to have me.

She went on to say that not only would she have wanted to date and sleep with me, but that she wouldn't want to use condoms and would want me to cum in her and get her pregnant with my black baby Freshman year!!! Then she would have to go back home to Duluth and tell her parents that she was carrying a black boy's baby in her young, blonde, white tummy. A part of her excitement was having to tell her parents she was black pregnant. This was her fantasy!

I listened, then said what a horrible idea! I said for one thing, either one or both of us would have to drop out of school. How would we care for the baby??? She says, "Oh no, no, no! It would be alright! We would move out of the dorms and get an apartment together. My parents would help us. Nobody would need to drop out of school. And then eventually we would marry and have more black ******* and a family." A 50 plus year-old white woman who had lived half her life with a white man and bore him three white babies. But if she could do it over again, she would go with what she secretly really wanted. BLACK cum and BLACK babies!!!

But wait! There's more! Recall she had three daughters, one of which had just graduated from high school and was 18 or 19. Her name was "Mary". So one day my girlfriend, understanding full well that she could never have another baby again says to me, "Well, of my three ******* Mary looks the most like me. So, she can have the baby, but it will be ours and we will raise it." I swear upon a stack of Bibles that's what she said, and I was STUNNED!!!

Did . . . did she just suggest that her youngest ******* should bear the black baby that she herself always wanted but could no longer have??? Are you fucking kidding me?!! Now I gave no reaction outwardly, but I'm thinking all of this in my head. I don't remember exactly what I said or how I responded, but I do remember thinking no way in hell am I taking this bait! Not gonna happen! This chick just suggested that I mate with her youngest *******!!!! And she wasn't just joking or playing around. "Mary can have the baby."

I couldn't wait to tell my buddy what had happened later that day. His reaction? Well . . . do you get to actually impregnate her too 😁😜😂🤪? I was like I don't know, but this bitch is whack! I don't want any part of this. I'm out! We broke up not too much later.

Last edited:
I LOVE when a black man is fucking me and suddenly says he wants to breed me... or says he wants to put his baby inside my body, then I fantasize about his hot, African seed shooting up into my pussy, impregnating me with his strong, hot semen. I can’t say I don’t think about actually getting pregnant with the special few I let breed me. I imagine a beautiful, mixed-race baby as I’m being fucked silly & my mind wanders to those kinds of places.
*Disclaimer: I am on birth control so the relative risk is low but I truly enjoy the risk and the conversations surrounding the taboo, & the fantasy.

I LOVE when a black man is fucking me and suddenly says he wants to breed me... or says he wants to put his baby inside my body, then I fantasize about his hot, African seed shooting up into my pussy, impregnating me with his strong, hot semen. I can’t say I don’t think about actually getting pregnant with the special few I let breed me. I imagine a beautiful, mixed-race baby as I’m being fucked silly & my mind wanders to those kinds of places.
*Disclaimer: I am on birth control so the relative risk is low but I truly enjoy the risk and the conversations surrounding the taboo, & the fantasy.
Dammit that is so HOT!!!

My wife confessed to me that she had identical thoughts and images in her mind with me holding and kissing her free hand the whole time my beautiful 19 year-old black bisexual buddy was manfully barebacking her on our marriage bed with me lying beside her for his very first time within a couple of hours if me introducing and offering him to her.

Since that fateful night he has lived with us full-time and fathered 3 very beautiful children for her. He has also joyfully married her following my giving her up to him two years ago and arranging for her to divorce me so he could become her husband.

All out of Love---by far the most powerful ******* in our world.

Dammit that is so HOT!!!

My wife confessed to me that she had identical thoughts and images in her mind with me holding and kissing her free hand the whole time my beautiful 19 year-old black bisexual buddy was manfully barebacking her on our marriage bed with me lying beside her for his very first time within a couple of hours if me introducing and offering him to her.

Since that fateful night he has lived with us full-time and fathered 3 very beautiful children for her. He has also joyfully married her following my giving her up to him two years ago and arranging for her to divorce me so he could become her husband.

All out of Love---by far the most powerful ******* in our world.

Oh really...please tell me more

Back