breaking with tradition 15th anniversary.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
TODAY is our 15th wedding anniversary and we are making preparations for our celebration.
My lovely wife stands in front of me, legs slightly parted showing me her newly waxed baby smooth pussy mound, totally bare of any trace of hair. front back and in between all freshly clean
"what do you think darling "
my mouth is drooling she actually went and had it done .
"Beautiful " I leaned and placed a gentle kiss on her mound.
she turned round, leaning forward a hand on each cheek parting them to reveal her puckered butt hole " there to "I moved in and circled the puckered hole with my tongue.
"enough for now darling , maybe later, afterwards "
so I stood and left her to dress.
FOR our 15th. wedding anniversary, a very special present.
there will be no piece of Chrystal glass, no RUBY STONE this year she is getting AMBROSE a big black giant of a man with as he calls it his "10 inch log of a cock"
For a few years now we have toyed with the idea of a man with a bigger cock .
she wanted to try a really large one just to see what it would be like.
So here we are me waiting for a knock on the door she upstairs dressing in stockings, suspender belt, a brilliant white lacy bra and panty set. covered by her little black dress.
A knock at the door signalled his arrival.
I opened the door and gasped at the size of this man. In reality even was even larger than I thought. 6ft 5 inches of BLACK MUSCLE, we shook hands I thought mine was being crushed in a vice " hi there AMBROSE HERE for duty,"
At that precise moment my wife began to walk down the stairs a vision of a sexily dressed woman .
with a purr in her voice " I am MARIE and I hope the pleasure will all be mine.?
"
" Most definitely will be little lady when the log has finished with you "

288516-b79bc9b1358478ef14f9905c4e8e6ab7.jpg

He took her hand in his and gently placed a kiss on the back of her hand.
Marie was startled by this soft approach from such a giant and almost swooned into his embrace.
As if a switch had clicked he reached down with one arm around her neck the other behind her knees he swept her up and in so doing fastened his mouth on hers and there tongues began to duel as the giant strode confidently to the stairs,
I followed with my dick rock hard already in my pants .
" In there " Marie panted pointing to our bed, so our marital bliss was to be abused on our very own bed,
he tossed her onto the bed, " on your knees woman, head down on pillows and lift that butt up."
he pulled the skirt of her dress revealing what she had chosen to wear for him
" Fuck you look good little lady . Lets see what's underneath" as he reached and pulled her panty's to one side revealing one very wet almost drooling pussy .
Kneeling down and a hand on each cheek spreading them he began to tongue her very juicy slit, long sweeping strokes then pushing in sending her into the throes of her first orgasm of the night,
He stood straight and wrapped one hand round his cock he placed the head at the entrance of my wife's pussy. slapping the head on her lips and finally he prised the fat bulbous head into her starting to stretch her a second and third pushes and 6 inches in.
******* than she had been penetrated before all she kept saying was " oh my god " repeatedly then " he is so fucking big baby, he's fucking splitting me in two . oooooohhhhhh fuck i'm commmmiiiigggg again.
he flipped her onto her back he knelt up and slowly stroked and out as he reached out taking a nipple in each hand he began twisting and pulling very hard introducing pain and sex into her life, letting her nipples free he then slapped her breasts a few times before a slap across her cheeks one of his hands gripped her throat ******* her as picked up his tempo " Tell him BITCH, tell him whose fucking pussy this his now FUCKING TELL HIM." wheezing through clenched teeth " yours, yours , yours. over and over another slap " are you ready BITCH " HE YELLED and SAVAGELY pounded her into the world of SUBMISSION to BBC only .
finally he looked at me and said "Are you truly ready for AFTERWARDS " I COULD ONLY NOD as I shuffled forward 87b12c72-374e-4f83-8bf6-a9b995e01c36 (3).pngfor my reward given to me on our anniversary from AMBROSE and his LOG of a cock
Looking at my wife I said "happy anniversary darling ,you too my love THANK YOU "
So tradition went out the wind that day

TODAY is our 15th wedding anniversary and we are making preparations for our celebration.
My lovely wife stands in front of me, legs slightly parted showing me her newly waxed baby smooth pussy mound, totally bare of any trace of hair. front back and in between all freshly clean
"what do you think darling "
my mouth is drooling she actually went and had it done .
"Beautiful " I leaned and placed a gentle kiss on her mound.
she turned round, leaning forward a hand on each cheek parting them to reveal her puckered butt hole " there to "I moved in and circled the puckered hole with my tongue.
"enough for now darling , maybe later, afterwards "
so I stood and left her to dress.
FOR our 15th. wedding anniversary, a very special present.
there will be no piece of Chrystal glass, no RUBY STONE this year she is getting AMBROSE a big black giant of a man with as he calls it his "10 inch log of a cock"
For a few years now we have toyed with the idea of a man with a bigger cock .
she wanted to try a really large one just to see what it would be like.
So here we are me waiting for a knock on the door she upstairs dressing in stockings, suspender belt, a brilliant white lacy bra and panty set. covered by her little black dress.
A knock at the door signalled his arrival.
I opened the door and gasped at the size of this man. In reality even was even larger than I thought. 6ft 5 inches of BLACK MUSCLE, we shook hands I thought mine was being crushed in a vice " hi there AMBROSE HERE for duty,"
At that precise moment my wife began to walk down the stairs a vision of a sexily dressed woman .
with a purr in her voice " I am MARIE and I hope the pleasure will all be mine.?
"
" Most definitely will be little lady when the log has finished with you "

View attachment 2816190

He took her hand in his and gently placed a kiss on the back of her hand.
Marie was startled by this soft approach from such a giant and almost swooned into his embrace.
As if a switch had clicked he reached down with one arm around her neck the other behind her knees he swept her up and in so doing fastened his mouth on hers and there tongues began to duel as the giant strode confidently to the stairs,
I followed with my dick rock hard already in my pants .
" In there " Marie panted pointing to our bed, so our marital bliss was to be abused on our very own bed,
he tossed her onto the bed, " on your knees woman, head down on pillows and lift that butt up."
he pulled the skirt of her dress revealing what she had chosen to wear for him
" Fuck you look good little lady . Lets see what's underneath" as he reached and pulled her panty's to one side revealing one very wet almost drooling pussy .
Kneeling down and a hand on each cheek spreading them he began to tongue her very juicy slit, long sweeping strokes then pushing in sending her into the throes of her first orgasm of the night,
He stood straight and wrapped one hand round his cock he placed the head at the entrance of my wife's pussy. slapping the head on her lips and finally he prised the fat bulbous head into her starting to stretch her a second and third pushes and 6 inches in.
******* than she had been penetrated before all she kept saying was " oh my god " repeatedly then " he is so fucking big baby, he's fucking splitting me in two . oooooohhhhhh fuck i'm commmmiiiigggg again.
he flipped her onto her back he knelt up and slowly stroked and out as he reached out taking a nipple in each hand he began twisting and pulling very hard introducing pain and sex into her life, letting her nipples free he then slapped her breasts a few times before a slap across her cheeks one of his hands gripped her throat ******* her as picked up his tempo " Tell him BITCH, tell him whose fucking pussy this his now FUCKING TELL HIM." wheezing through clenched teeth " yours, yours , yours. over and over another slap " are you ready BITCH " HE YELLED and SAVAGELY pounded her into the world of SUBMISSION to BBC only .
finally he looked at me and said "Are you truly ready for AFTERWARDS " I COULD ONLY NOD as I shuffled forward View attachment 2817062for my reward given to me on our anniversary from AMBROSE and his LOG of a cock
Looking at my wife I said "happy anniversary darling ,you too my love THANK YOU "
So tradition went out the wind that day

Love that

Back