Body Enhancement Surgery

Orally Gifted

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know I may be in the minority on this, but I’m curious, so I figured I’d ask the ladies in my community.

I find all shapes of women to be very sexy! You can be curvy, thick, slim, BBW, whatever! But I’ve noticed over the years that I’m always drawn to the body types that had work done. It’s like the more cartoonish the better. Lol. It’s so visually appealing to me.

So my question to you ladies is, have you ever or would you ever get any kind of work done? Whether it’s a Brazilian Butt Lift, boob job, tummy tuck, etc...?

I know I may be in the minority on this, but I’m curious, so I figured I’d ask the ladies in my community.

I find all shapes of women to be very sexy! You can be curvy, thick, slim, BBW, whatever! But I’ve noticed over the years that I’m always drawn to the body types that had work done. It’s like the more cartoonish the better. Lol. It’s so visually appealing to me.

So my question to you ladies is, have you ever or would you ever get any kind of work done? Whether it’s a Brazilian Butt Lift, boob job, tummy tuck, etc...?
I'm only 29 but I won't rule out getting things lifted down the line. My bestie gets Botox done and her results are very subtle and appealing so I may be open to that down the line even.

I'm against implants though as I've seen some really botched examples and the maintence on something like breast implants is insane to me. You're not just going under the knife once (which is risk to your life each time) you're basically committing to it as long as you keep the implants.

Even with lipo, the fat redistributes in a very unappealing way and you can end up looking lumpy. I'd rather just embrace my natural body instead of trying to "fix" things and coming out worse for it.

Just my opinion.

I'm only 29 but I won't rule out getting things lifted down the line. My bestie gets Botox done and her results are very subtle and appealing so I may be open to that down the line even.

I'm against implants though as I've seen some really botched examples and the maintence on something like breast implants is insane to me. You're not just going under the knife once (which is risk to your life each time) you're basically committing to it as long as you keep the implants.

Even with lipo, the fat redistributes in a very unappealing way and you can end up looking lumpy. I'd rather just embrace my natural body instead of trying to "fix" things and coming out worse for it.

Just my opinion.
Very valid points! Thank you for your input. And that natural body you got looks 🔥🔥🔥

Just my opinion.
I really like the woman embracing her natural body and feeling sexy about herself, because as a man that is the first thing that I notice. Sometimes, women who have had surgery tend to be super super insecure about their bodies. Plus, when a woman starts injecting stuff into her lips and forehead, when the effects wear out and she hasn't had them, she looks 20 years older. I am fine with women who had work, but a salute from me to the Natural woman!

Is it worth risking your life for some attention? honestly a bbl can be hot as fuck if it’s done properly, every surgery is a big risk but bbl is by far the most dangerous cosmetic
surgery. . So many have died. You can get those results natural just from working out in the right way;

Before & after
328F8433-7493-4658-96AD-C6B29CA2D9C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it worth risking your life for some attention? honestly a bbl can be hot as fuck if it’s done properly, every surgery is a big risk but bbl is by far the most dangerous cosmetic
surgery. . So many have died. You can get those results natural just from working out in the right way;

Before & after
View attachment 3340803

Who is this then and are you saying this is a BBL or is this natural progression?

Ok. I heard of this woman I think in Mexico who could not afford surgery so did it herself and injected cooking oil into her face, into her ass, into her tits. Needless to say it went pretty wrong! One of the most disturbing things I seen lol.

Ok. I heard of this woman I think in Mexico who could not afford surgery so did it herself and injected cooking oil into her face, into her ass, into her tits. Needless to say it went pretty wrong! One of the most disturbing things I seen lol.
I've seen back alley hack jobs that use cement.. The "Dr" was jailed and the women died. If you're going to do it you should be prepared to pay for higher end, it's your health after all.

Doing fine with what I got so I'm good, besides not really trying to set myself up for unforseen issues if it doesn't work out but if you do Okay.

Before & after
View attachment 3340803
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/family-young-mom-died-during-171000897.html

Back