BNWO Takeover

Lmao....I sincerely doubt your dream "scenario " will realize out into an all out BNWO as you say. Remember, most women here to get fucked by BBC are for the great sex, and nothing more. Not to change their marriage, household or anything else. Just the hot sex.
A man can dream lol. No just a look at a "what if" scenario

Reactions: wit
P

It shouldn’t be on tv but inside white wombs of stretched out white pussies . The most fertile ground for revolution, inside a white mamma’s pussie. Black dick made my wife take half a revolution, leaving her upside down. She only want black cock now. She said it’s more exciting to watch paint dry than to fuck white dicks.She only want to fuck black dicks like she have a different mind set. I thought it to be a passing fase but it’s growing into stronger passion now ,Can’t leave her for 2 seconds.Don’t know what to do , should I leave her to her black fuck buddys , like she calls them or should I try to get her to act normal again, I’m surprised by her reaction to black dick after being fucked by bbc . Didn’t expect this . I like it, in a way it’s hot and make my dick tingle .
It’s a revolution. That’s all I can say. And you have to decide whether or not you want to share your wife like you share your chocolate chip cookies or pass around a joint - because at the end of the day, we all want a piece of the good stuff

P

It shouldn’t be on tv but inside white wombs of stretched out white pussies . The most fertile ground for revolution, inside a white mamma’s pussie. Black dick made my wife take half a revolution, leaving her upside down. She only want black cock now. She said it’s more exciting to watch paint dry than to fuck white dicks.She only want to fuck black dicks like she have a different mind set. I thought it to be a passing fase but it’s growing into stronger passion now ,Can’t leave her for 2 seconds.Don’t know what to do , should I leave her to her black fuck buddys , like she calls them or should I try to get her to act normal again, I’m surprised by her reaction to black dick after being fucked by bbc . Didn’t expect this . I like it, in a way it’s hot and make my dick tingle .
What a fertile imagination you have.🤣

It’s a revolution. That’s all I can say. And you have to decide whether or not you want to share your wife like you share your chocolate chip cookies or pass around a joint - because at the end of the day, we all want a piece of the good stuff
She’s a very sharing person,and she is good stuff . She liked to be shared not like a joint but with a joint . Every body says she is good stuff ,most comeback for more .

Well it is often said men can only think with 1 brain at a time. It seems to me that the younger generation of men just out of college just seem angry in some ways but docile in others. Like they may have anger that they do feel docile and unsure. Defiantly not what attracts women. And with the unsureity comes the insecurity that creates the wimpy attitude in certain aspects concerning relationships, sex, social standing. Thus a generation already conditioned, to a point, to accept their standing without even knowing they are doing it.
I accept that I’m inferior I use to be really racist

I accept that I’m inferior I use to be really racist
My last cuck relationship my g/f came from a extremely racist family. We use to get responses from many blacks and she went from being discusted to talking about it as she looked at pics longer. But although she fucked very openly and freely she never got with a black guy until after we split. When she did get some black dick, she called me to tell me. Like she was bragging about it.

My last cuck relationship my g/f came from a extremely racist family. We use to get responses from many blacks and she went from being discusted to talking about it as she looked at pics longer. But although she fucked very openly and freely she never got with a black guy until after we split. When she did get some black dick, she called me to tell me. Like she was bragging about it.
My ex would call me like that to , talk about work and such and then through in how she spent the night with a guy, how he just ripped her up or was so romantic and always would describe the dicks in detail and the feeling. We were talking once or twice a week till she married one of her fucks, I was at her wedding

Last edited:
You right......it IS happening....BEEN happening more and more.......now.....is different and moving into white suburbs....into high-class society whiteness too..........time is coming.....NO MORE racist whitepower to hold us back and hold us down............

I fuck all the white pussy I can.......love fucking married whitewomen the best too.

In 2050, every white male should wear a chastity and a buttplug in public :)
Das wäre eine extrem geile Zukunft! Ich würde sofort freiwillig mitmachen! Der buttplug sollte schwarz, sehr groß sein und wie ein realistischer Schwanz aussehen dass man immer spürt was Sache ist!

Yes! It truly is happening and us whites will take a subservant position for our superiors. We are to become the property of the black race. It should be common place to have white women sucking and fucking bbc out in the open. Should become law that a black man can have a woman anytime, any place no matter where she is or with who. And as you can see below no white girl would say no

View attachment 4252153
Yes and bred them at will!!!

Regarding the New World Order, it's not a question of "if", but "when". Progress is steady but increasing. Interracial couples in public used to be rare, now they are commonplace. A black man is not afraid to kiss a white woman (or do more) in public. We regularly see interracial couples with their mixed-race children (often with another obviously growing in the white woman's belly). Just look around; there are so many more signs that I could cite.
Breed them all once they are fertile!!!

So when mommy cuckolds the dad is it more likely the unspoken ‘open’ secret to coerce daughters to date Black men in college? And her brother to grow up to be submissive and deferential to Black men too?
Yes and both should be Black bred often!!

Reactions: wit
Back