BMR Black Mans Reign Website

Have any cucks or white men gone to or are a member of BMR Black Mans Reign Website? If your not familiar it’s a website devoted to non black men who worship and submit to Superior Black Men. I’m looking to join and wanted some feedback.
I met a black king on that site I was his sub for about a year on and off whenever we had time to hookup. So yes you can find fun on that site

Have any cucks or white men gone to or are a member of BMR Black Mans Reign Website? If your not familiar it’s a website devoted to non black men who worship and submit to Superior Black Men. I’m looking to join and wanted some feedback.

I'vtried to join a few times never could pass the new account sign in page unfortunately 😕

I'm a member it's not a easy site to navigate thru and I to had difficulty during my initial sign in page but eventually go on . It does have alot of sexy beautiful black men that post both pics and messages 😍 and they sponsor a few social events
I enjoy the site responding to posts
Thanks I’ll keep trying!

Still trying to get on have gotten all the way to mandatory picture submission have taken picture and tried to send and stuck there

Back