Blowjobz

Hello a cuck wannabe here who ended up getting married several months ago.

A month before getting married I brought chastity and turning our relationship into a female led relationship both of which my now wife responded very positively to.

When we were on our honeymoon I suggested that I should never receive anymore blowjobs for the rest of my life to which my wife instantly agreed to. Which I was a little surprised at. She then joked about the trope of how blowjobs are only for boyfriends and husbands don't get any and how I have willingly signed up to no blowjobs at all during marriage.

She now lives to give me ruined orgasms in which she is teasing me almost giving me a blowjob. She will blow air onto my cock and kiss it as part of this which drives me wild.

My questions are am I receiving too much by getting kissed on my cock and are there any cucks who are denied blowjobs specifically?

I'm married, and Female Led, and not only am I denied blowjobs, but I have not been permitted to have sex with my wife for over four years now. My advice would be to ask your wife if she is still offering you too much. My wife is fine with me giving blowjobs, but not to get one.

Married, FLR of sorts, no sex, no blowjobs, no hand jobs, and not allowed to masturbate. That was set in place two years ago.

Like said above, talk to her and let her decide what is too much, or not enough.

She gives me ‘married’ Oral.
kissing, licking, teasing and lots of eye contact.
Either ruins me by pulling away and leaving me to furiously finish myself off. or let’s me dribble onto the palm of her hand.

with her boyfriend = it’s eyes closed, passionate moans and sucks on his cock like it’s keeping her alive.
Then swallows and thanks him.

A hot tip for you to try if you are interested = with a previous lover we had some fun….. she sat seductively in full make up and lingerie whilst we both stood next to each other, wanking over her.

She held a wine glass in each hand.
and when we were ready, we both came into our wine glasses.

She teased and chatted to us for a while. Holding our glasses.

then she stared at me…. Slowly poured my glass onto the floor.

she then stared at him….. slowly poured his glass into her mouth.

Wonderful fun!

Back