Blow Jobs - submission or POWER?

Let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE giving blow jobs!! As if my name and what my friends call me - "BJ" does not give it away!!! But over the last few years my feelings about them have changed. When I started (13 years ago), it definitely an act of submission to the superior alpha male. I would drop to my knees, unzip him (or pull his shorts down) and take his manhood into my mouth, licking, sucking, and looking submissively into his eyes until I received my reward. Now however when I cup his balls in my hand, I have a feeling of power over him - I often give them a little squeeze, before I let him cum so he knows that I am in charge.

I'd be interested in hearing from others about this124738DE-B988-2AFA-2EF3-3091435F4042_IMG_3675.jpg

it's an act of submission acknowledging that Black Men are the Superior Alpha Male sexually & athletically. turned me into a faggot cocksucker that loves a BBC in my mouth or up my ass
there certainly is that with a man who is in control and treats me with the respect one human owes another. but lately as I travel for work I have been running into some customers who come on very strong - and while I am flattered, some are real ass-holes. I have invited a few of them back to my hotel after we have had dinner and drinks. And proceed to drop to my knees and unzip them. I get them close to coming, stop, and them give their family jewels a little squeeze, just enough to let them know I am in charge.

Let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE giving blow jobs!! As if my name and what my friends call me - "BJ" does not give it away!!! But over the last few years my feelings about them have changed. When I started (13 years ago), it definitely an act of submission to the superior alpha male. I would drop to my knees, unzip him (or pull his shorts down) and take his manhood into my mouth, licking, sucking, and looking submissively into his eyes until I received my reward. Now however when I cup his balls in my hand, I have a feeling of power over him - I often give them a little squeeze, before I let him cum so he knows that I am in charge.

I'd be interested in hearing from others about thisView attachment 2661094
Some thoughts:
"The slave is the master" Niezche
Everything is yin and yang.
We are taling his power with our mouths!

I most likely would being I want you to finish what you started??
ALWAYS finish what I start and don't waste a drop....So sucking is nice, especially on a dom BBc, but the finish is the best part for me....well I also like the start? Being nervous about everything, dropping to my knees as he pulls his black cock out, and its not fully hard, then I am very nervous as my head draws near to his cock and my mouth opens and he slides his dick in my mouth and I close on it and taste it, and then relax and the n get aroused as I feel his thick black dick get thicker and bigger and harder in my mouth...that's a close second best part.

I'd be interested in hearing from others about thisView attachment 2661094
Submission for me... I am a masculine alpha make in life...with a deep oral submissive desire and drive. I love sucking a guy off, but I really love a guy who fucks my mouth when he is ready to cum.

Reactions: BLJ
It's obviously quite natural to feel submissive when you're sucking a Big Black Cock but unless you're being throat fucked you control the pace and therefore have the power over him.
I think that sense of power actually makes me more submissive knowing that I've been given that power to please him.

Back