Blondes and BBC

In my experience with white women...I think the "blonde" thing is based upon the fact that a good number of women aren't naturally blonde and have typically dyed their hair blonde or blonde highlights. So we interact with a larger number of "blondes" than brunettes or red heads. I think in general more and more white women are acting upon their attraction to black men regardless of their hair color. Whether it's strictly sexual or relationship or combination of. I will admit blonde is a sexier look than brunette...though red heads with their pale skin, freckles and pink nipples are hot as fuck too! Something about a blonde...mmm mmm mmmmm
Whoa buddy. Lol. Better take that back. Lolol I'm blonde. I color my grey. I have always been attracted to black men as well. Looking forward to my first BBC in my ass

Whoa buddy. Lol. Better take that back. Lolol I'm blonde. I color my grey. I have always been attracted to black men as well. Looking forward to my first BBC in my ass

Some blondes are also darker blonde and lighten their hair to a lighter shade than what some call the "dirty dishwater blonde" color. Blonde hair (because not everyone necessarily knows this who hasn't intimately known blondes for a long time) grows darker for most people as they age, so some of the hair coloring is to retain a more youthful look.

Starship Troopers GIF

One of my biggest (junior high school) crushes was on a classmate named Patricia Clark.
She was tall, petite, with red hair.
So, I have a weakness for ladies who have red hair.
The few experiences that I've had (with snow bunnies) have been mostly with brunettes, and one with red hair.
Otherwise, my current, "ideal" would be to connect (short-term, or long-term) with a young, college-aged, cheer leader snow bunny with blonde hair.
My bff has red hair and so many black men hit on her. I love the look of her pale skin against their dark bodies. It’s a kink I guess.

Back