Blondes and BBC

jamale

Male
All my life i have heard that women with blonde hair are more attracted to blk men and sex with them, I have been looking at a lot of the media here and from that it seems to be maybe true. I am curious what others may think on this as well. Why does blonde women like blk men more than other women with different color hair?

At the risk of probably losing out on possible connections but I'm about keeping it honest and real. I am attracted to blondes but I will say my preference is definitely for brunette or dark hair. But hair aside, and this may trip some of you out because I know for most it's about boobs and butt and don't get me wrong now I love a good ass and some boobs but what really gets me going so to speak is a cleft chin. As for boobs, size doesn't really matter much to me cuz really all I need is a nipple lol.

One of my biggest (junior high school) crushes was on a classmate named Patricia Clark.
She was tall, petite, with red hair.
So, I have a weakness for ladies who have red hair.
The few experiences that I've had (with snow bunnies) have been mostly with brunettes, and one with red hair.
Otherwise, my current, "ideal" would be to connect (short-term, or long-term) with a young, college-aged, cheer leader snow bunny with blonde hair.

Attachments

• College Cheerleader gets destroyed by BBC.mp4
    16.2 MB
All my life i have heard that women with blonde hair are more attracted to blk men and sex with them, I have been looking at a lot of the media here and from that it seems to be maybe true. I am curious what others may think on this as well. Why does blonde women like blk men more than other women with different color hair?
In my experience with white women...I think the "blonde" thing is based upon the fact that a good number of women aren't naturally blonde and have typically dyed their hair blonde or blonde highlights. So we interact with a larger number of "blondes" than brunettes or red heads. I think in general more and more white women are acting upon their attraction to black men regardless of their hair color. Whether it's strictly sexual or relationship or combination of. I will admit blonde is a sexier look than brunette...though red heads with their pale skin, freckles and pink nipples are hot as fuck too! Something about a blonde...mmm mmm mmmmm

At the risk of probably losing out on possible connections but I'm about keeping it honest and real. I am attracted to blondes but I will say my preference is definitely for brunette or dark hair. But hair aside, and this may trip some of you out because I know for most it's about boobs and butt and don't get me wrong now I love a good ass and some boobs but what really gets me going so to speak is a cleft chin. As for boobs, size doesn't really matter much to me cuz really all I need is a nipple lol.
LOL...I hear you bro. I'm not an ass or tit man as much as I am a nipple man. Have to have long nipples...flat ones aren't as sexy to me for some reason. Also, I like shapely calves...skinny legs are an instant NO GO! I like blondes...but prefer red heads.

I’m a blond and I crave sex with black men. And I’m very submissive
And lots are submissive to black men...while dominant to their white husbands. I always am taken back by it. Almost 90% of wives have become VERY submissive to me. I've shared wives with my friends...99% of the time. They will do just about anything I want (anal, ATM, swallow, DP, Public flashing/teasing, public sex, wear sex clothes I have them buy for my pleasure, cook for me, etc)....MANY of which they will NOT do with husband.

I think it's just all about those blondes having more fun ;)

Like Yin and Yang, light and darkness, peanut butter and jelly, vanilla needs it's chocolate and a handsome black man with a nice BBC is the perfect contrast to a lovely blonde hotwife skin to skin, taking BBC and making the sounds of pleasure as her hubby watches in excitement and enjoys it all!♠️

Bottom line it's like the saying goes "blondes are more fun" and married blonde's are better!♠️

Attachments

• IMG_20180219_010247.jpg
    IMG_20180219_010247.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,181
  • 2015021495220525.jpg
    2015021495220525.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 1,296
Last edited:
Back