Blondes and BBC

And lots are submissive to black men...while dominant to their white husbands. I always am taken back by it. Almost 90% of wives have become VERY submissive to me. I've shared wives with my friends...99% of the time. They will do just about anything I want (anal, ATM, swallow, DP, Public flashing/teasing, public sex, wear sex clothes I have them buy for my pleasure, cook for me, etc)....MANY of which they will NOT do with husband.
I always wondered why women do certain things that they just don't do with their husbands! May be some ladies here could comment.

And lots are submissive to black men...while dominant to their white husbands. I always am taken back by it. Almost 90% of wives have become VERY submissive to me. I've shared wives with my friends...99% of the time. They will do just about anything I want (anal, ATM, swallow, DP, Public flashing/teasing, public sex, wear sex clothes I have them buy for my pleasure, cook for me, etc)....MANY of which they will NOT do with husband.
They have a choice with their husbands, they have no choice with black guys !!

One of my biggest (junior high school) crushes was on a classmate named Patricia Clark.
She was tall, petite, with red hair.
So, I have a weakness for ladies who have red hair.
The few experiences that I've had (with snow bunnies) have been mostly with brunettes, and one with red hair.
Otherwise, my current, "ideal" would be to connect (short-term, or long-term) with a young, college-aged, cheer leader snow bunny with blonde hair.
I would so love to be dominated and fucked like that. What a total stallion. :lips: :qos::sex:

Back