Blondes and BBC

One of my biggest (junior high school) crushes was on a classmate named Patricia Clark.
She was tall, petite, with red hair.
So, I have a weakness for ladies who have red hair.
The few experiences that I've had (with snow bunnies) have been mostly with brunettes, and one with red hair.
Otherwise, my current, "ideal" would be to connect (short-term, or long-term) with a young, college-aged, cheer leader snow bunny with blonde hair.
Like how he put that "you're under arrest, lay on the hood" hold on her lol

Statistics show white blonde women are least likely to date outside of their race, black men being the least likely pairing.

I personally have always preferred brunettes to blondes, even red heads.

One of my biggest (junior high school) crushes was on a classmate named Patricia Clark.
The few experiences that I've had (with snow bunnies) have been mostly with brunettes, and one with red hair.
Otherwise, my current, "ideal" would be to connect (short-term, or long-term) with a young, college-aged, cheer leader snow bunny with blonde hair.
That's a great video

I live on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi, so no snow, not a snow bunnie. I am a blond and I have a small Queen of Spades tattoo near my pussy. I am for black men only and to give them sexual pleasure. And obey their commands.
Good to know. But hey get verified and maybe I'll take you seriously. Not saying you aren't real, but also saying you could be fake too. Don't take it personally, just the nature of things in here where too many bad apples spoil the bunch, so now we are making cider lol. But seriously, and you can take it with a grain of salt or pepper, getting verified goes a long way. Up to you. But I'll be in your neck of the woods in two weeks.

Redhead would be sexy

I'm.partial to red heads both natural and dyed it's so fucking sexy and fierce something about a pretty pale red head makes me just wanna break her down slowly 😍 but really it's a skin tone contrast too I don't mind a tan woman but I prefer pale 😈 with that being said I love white women period and I'm also pretty partial to Asian women all women are beautiful though middle eastern Italian Spanish I swear sometimes I wish I could just take every one of them on a great date and then fuck the soul out of em 🤣

Back